The girl flashed me a weak smile before she showed me to one of the room located at the very end of the deadly hallway. The guard stood aside, holding the door open for both of us while we stepped in.

"Here is your room." The girl announced as she closed the door behind us and walked up to me.

Observing my almost peacefully quiet surrounding, I gulped emptily.

The room was gorgeous. Though, it looked more to me like an apartment. A luxury penthouse or a deluxe suite of a five-star hotel. My eyes found a large living room. A fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and one cozy oversized bedroom. All was well until I took in a certain detail.

There was no window. No balcony. Nothing. Zero opening to the outside world whatsoever. Just a glass wall on one side overlooking the view of the quiet forest. This lovely room suddenly felt and looked more like a prison.

"Breakfast is served at eight. Lunch is usually at twelve and dinner around five or six." Snapping out of my thought, I turned around to face the girl as she informed me cautiously, "The maid will bring all your meals. If you need anything else, you could ask-"

"He cannot be serious." I stated, furiously. But she knew I wasn't really upset with her but rather somebody else downstairs.

Clearing her throat and sighed, she looked at me with condescending pity, "I am sorry."

I ran my hands over my face and fought back the urge to scream in frustration. When I looked up again, she was still staring straight at me.

"Have we met before?" I asked her. Totally random but desperate times called for desperate measures. I was willing to talk with this girl about absolutely anything at this point. Just to stop her from walking out that door. I didn't want to be isolated in this luxurious lookalike prison so soon.

"Kitty." The girl smiled, shyly, "We met before."

Her name didn't ring the bell at first but then she proceeded with the location of where we first met and that was when it all came back to me.

"...w-we met at your husband's brothel."

Upon realization, my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"Oh, it's you..." I breathed out, stunningly.

I remembered her. I mean, how could I not? She and her friend, Lydia. They worked at Liam's brothel.

"Now, I remember you." I said, bobbing my head knowingly and smiled as I recollected my memory of that day. I just missed how innocent to the world I was and how protective Liam was over me. If only it was like that right now.

"I wouldn't be offended if you don't recognize me honestly." She chuckled, "I have changed quite a lot since the last time we met."

I didn't notice it at first but when she pointed out, that's when my eyes started to travel downward and up.

Unlike the last time we encountered, every detail about her was so much different now compared to then. She looked and smelled expensive. Even rich, perhaps. The second thing I noticed was that dress she was wearing. It was simple. Normal piece of clothing. It wasn't too revealing or too short. And her hair, it wasn't that...spooky.