As we strode down the hall, I couldn't help but gasp a few times more. We passed several rooms, took a couple turns, eventually we arrived at what seemed to be the main's living room.

"Master."

My steps froze at Travis's voice. I looked straight to see him bowing his head respectfully at the man who stood in front of us. His large frame shadowed my petite figure, causing me to gulp. Every hair in my body stood on end.

The whole room went quiet the second his glance settled on me. My heart felt as if it was going to explode and I nearly stopped breathing upon looking up.

"Hey."

I shifted my glance from the centre of the room slightly to my left and there I noticed another group of people, looking much less terrified and more friendly.

"Hey, Luke." I looked at him and immediately took note of the horrid look on his face. Before I could utter another word to Luke, his brother's murderous tone boomed, seizing everyone's attention as it should.

"You. You. You. And, you."

Using his deadly gaze, Liam shot each of his men a look. I gulped a mouthful and stood tight in my spot.

"Take your shit and get the fuck out of my house." He said, loud and clear.

Like a thunder, Liam struck everyone to the ground with his tone. Keeping my glance fixed on his angry face, I tried to think, despite the slightest chance to speak, I kept my chin high as I dragged in a breath.

"Liam, I think-"

Quickly, Jack caught a flash movement of my lips in the far and before I could finish my sentence, he used his glance to warn me not to.

I gradually swallowed back the rest of my sentence and kept my mouth shut.

While everyone remained stiffen and in silent, Liam swept his gaze across the room. Still ignoring me.

Sunk in thought, my eyes involuntarily followed his before they landed on the certain person, standing in the back corner. My stomach did a double back flip when his lips start moving.

"Show her to her room." He said to her, nicely.

A pinch of jealousy straight away numbed a little part of my heart as I continued to stare blankly at the girl. She looked around my age. Beautiful. Skinny. Perfect olive skin and gorgeous long blonde hair. She even had perfect eyes.

Surprise swathed my insides along with relief when Pedro walked up to that girl and gave her a kiss possessively on her head, then slowly his mouth lowered to her lips. A great sigh of consolation escaped me. Thank God. At first, I assumed she was one of them. One of Liam's many mistresses. It's great to know that she belonged to Pedro, not my husband.

I had in total about two seconds after that to compose myself before my arm was lightly tucked and I came face to face with that wavy long blond hair. Even though, I wished to stay a minute longer in that room, my guts feeling was telling me leaving was for the best.

I followed the girl as we climbed up one flight of stairs and arrived on the second floor. There we walked right into about a half-dozen security guards. They stood like a robot, guarding every single door to every single room there were on that floor.