CHAPTER - 10

"How long have you been here?" she questioned, her voice holding up her throat.

Zeus was all dressed, wearing a black tuxedo and a red bow to go with it, he stood up and walked towards her "I didn't see anything, definitely not the mole on your left boob" he whispers against her ears, sending shivers down her spine, Rida quickly moved aside staring at him "get dressed we don't have time!" he adds showing the dress on the bed.

Rida takes a quick look at the red gown lying on the bed, she looks back at him which matches his bow tie, "why do we have to dress lavishly?" she asks staring at him, "because it's our engagement party" he says looking at her "oh" Rida wasn't listening to him "wait, our engagement??" Zeus caught her off guard and grabs her waist pulling her closer to him "cupcake, it's just an excuse to show you off" he says caressing her cheeks.

"but I- "

Before Rida could say another word, the conversation was interrupted by the door knock "come in" Zeus allowed then right away, Rida looked at him in shock as her attire, she was half naked, standing there wrapped in a towel.

Two women and a man walked inside the room, holding heavy bags, they looked like makeup artists, they stood by the door chewing the gum and looking at her up and down judging her "I'll wait for you downstairs dove" Zeus mummers, placing a kiss on her forehead before leaving the room.

One woman walked towards Rida chewing the gum "do you have a preference-" one of the women, the redhead asks her but then another woman interrupts her "well even if she does, we don't care, we are here because we know what to do!"

"okay he is taking revenge on me" Rida mumbled to herself sitting down on the couch and looking at the trio.

"do you feel thirsty babe?" the redhead questioned the woman "yeah, I am I don't know why we are not getting the service we deserve," she says looking at the door and the maid knocked on the door and walks inside holding the refreshments in a platter.

"now that's what I am talking about!" the redhead says, grabbing one of the drinks and the maid walks past them to Rida looking at her "ma'am I have brought your breakfast, would you like to have it?" "it's Rida and please get me a sandwich!"

"Nancy here, I will get you the sandwich" Nancy stood by Rida not letting the trio get any closer to her until she had her breakfast "thank you, Nancy"

"you're welcome, ma'am"

"just Rida"

Nancy smiles looking at her "that's against the rules, ma'am" "fine"

Nancy left the room, and the trio finally came back to her, the man was silently sitting on the couch observing, "I am getting sleepy girls, hurry up!"

The redhead nods in agreement, she couldn't talk as she was holding a brush in her mouth and the other woman was wearing headphones, so she couldn't hear a thing.

"She's looking good!" the redhead says looking at the mirror, Rida was sitting on the chair with her eyes closed.

"yes, she is beautiful" the man adds.

"Martin's always get the best brides for themselves," the redhead says staring at Rida "how do you know?" the man curiously asks walking up to her.

"I was the assistant back then, that lady was a rare beauty, with blue eyes like the ocean and a bridged nose-"

"like her?" the man interrupts, "yeah, but she had a mole on her nose, she really was beautiful"

"work, you two! we have other appointments too!" the blonde reminded. "Yes!"

Rida was not sleeping and heard the whole conversation and was now curious to see Zeus's mother, before the redhead could wake her up Rida opened her eyes and looked at her reflection and then at the woman, she knew the power of makeup but couldn't believe it, her face looked enhanced, she could hardly feel content, if only she could look like this in her real life, every day.

"yeah, it's you! you have sharp features we just enhanced them!" "thank you!"

"okay so now it's my turn!" The man says marching towards Rida and holding her long hair in his hands. He started to blow drying then curling and then the last step was the bun.

"here! get dressed!" the blonde says handing her the red gown to her.

Rida walked into the bathroom, she was reluctant to change but it was clear they were least interested in her, she opens the cover revealing the lavish red gown, her eyes were full seeing the dress, but she was more worried about how she will walk wearing this, she takes the whole gown off and little pack falls off, she places the gown on the stand and picks that up it was the red and black lace lingerie for her.

"okay, matching panties too!" she murmurs looking at them, and got dressed wearing the dress, the dress looked luxurious but was not heavy at all, she looked in the bathroom mirror and it looked incredible on her hugging her body as if it was handmade for her.

The redhead walks forward as she wanted to be the first one to see her "see told ya" she says clapping her hands "you look beautiful" the man adds.

"you-" Rida didn't hold her head up until she heard the familiar voice, "you look-" Zeus stares at her, he knew she was the one the moment he saw her and now he could feel the decision to his core, he walks up to her "I want you!" he says slowly kissing and biting her lips. 

***Please like, comment and share***