CHAPTER - 5

Drake and his boys were searching for Rida, while she was hiding right in front of the wedding hall in the car watching them run all over the place. Drake was screaming her name telling her to come out before he kills her parents.

Rida was all calm, Drake was screaming her name asking her to come out before he kills her parents, she was sure her parents were not there, and the threats wouldn't work on her. Zeus looked at her, studying her, she stayed calm until she heard her mother scream her name.

"Rida!" A voice echoed. "Mom!" Rida looks at Zeus, worried "that's my mom! How did he find her?" she says, trying to open the door to run to her.

Zeus pulls her arms to stop her from leaving "wait!" he says, taking his phone out and calling "Steve what's happening?!"

"the bride ran away Master"

"and?"

"and he has the mother at gunpoint"

Rida was done waiting; she couldn't just sit in the car waiting for her mother to die "I have to go back!"

"you don't, just say the word! I will help you get rid of him and this marriage!"

"I can't do that! I can't risk your life just to save mine! I must go" she says pulling the door and running inside the venue. Zeus couldn't understand the reasons for her fearing him and walked out of the car watching her as she ran inside the venue.

Rida reached inside and saw Drake with her mother, pointing his gun at her "well see mother, your daughter is here, didn't I tell you?!"

"let her go; I am here do whatever you want!" Rida says walking closer to him and planning to give herself to him "oh love" Drake walks closer to her leaving her mother for the guards to deal with "you seriously thought I wouldn't have thought of this?" he says getting closer to her "you will pay for this with your body tonight" he whispers against her ears, Rida looks away, loathing as he speaks "Let the wedding begin!"

Drake screams and Rida tries to get to her mother, but she couldn't get any closer to her and soon the guards brought her father back to the venue. Aaira stood there looking at the disaster, hoping for some help to arrive on time but nothing was happening, she kept calling but no one received her call.

Rida walked closer to the altar, being pushed. Bill got closer to his daughter "Rida why did you come back?" he says almost whispering, Rida looks at him tears escaping her eyes "I'm sorry daughter, I can't do anything to save you from the monster" he says looking at her tears. Rida quickly wipes her tears "I'm fine Dad, we tried that's what matters" she says forcing a smile on her face. Bill walked side by side with his daughter to the aisle watching Drake waiting for her eagerly.

Drake stretched his hands out for Rida to grab onto it, but little did he know, "DIE!" Bill screams pulling a dragger out of his blazer striking at him, but Drake dodged the strike with his hand and pushed him away, the guards take him down beating him "NO!!!!!" Rida screams but they did not stop kicking him "this old tart really thought he could kill me!" Drake says, pulling Rida closer to him.

Rida looks at him "please let my father go, Drake, I am willing to do anything you want but please let him go!" Drake looked at Rida, the worried eyes, and grabbed her chin biting her lips "if you want them to stop, complete the wedding!"

Rida stared at Drake and every part of her body was saying no but she couldn't say no "yes let's do it!" she says walking to the priest. Drake was enjoying every moment of it, getting a strike wasn't bad, and vulnerable Rida was agreeing to every demand he had.

The Priest stared at them, reluctant to continue with the wedding but if he says anything he would be on the ground getting beaten up by the guards.

"Drake Grimm, do you take Rida Williams as your wedded wife?" Drake glances at Rida one last time, as in a minute she will be his "yes I do" he says grinning.