It turned out that the dead coral suggested. Originally, the original owner simply thought of making trouble with her husband in the husband's class, but the dead coral said that she had a work-and-for-all way and was uneasy and kind to pour the original master with the dung water from the hut.

The original owner believed stupidly, and trusted the coral even more after driving the gentlemen away with dung water.

This matter is only a few years away from now, and the original owner has too many troubles on weekdays, especially after starting to entangle the four princes, everyone forgot about it over time.

Tang Cheng: "..."

Tang Cheng has nothing to say.

She is determined by this big scapegoat.

At this time, a woman's voice rang outside the door.

"Miss, Wen Shizi came and said to see you, do you want to see Miss?"

Tang Cheng's eyes lit up.

Wen Shizi is a child and his father, isn't this a ready-made candidate for a gentleman?

"Please Wen Shizi to the Peony Garden!"

Tang Cheng tidied up and went to the hall with a few books of talented scholars and beautiful ladies .

The four maids behind him showed a happy smile.

They were very happy that Wen Shizi came. After all, it was the young lady who had his father in her stomach. They were worried that Lord Hou and Miss had rejected the proposal of the Zhen Guo Gongfu and only agreed to consider it. Wen Shizi gave up.

Unexpectedly, Wen Shizi is a good and responsible man.

Wen Huai'an arrived soon, and he was accompanied by a long-time attendant. Now he is looking for an errand from the fifth-ranked member of the Ministry of War, and it is considered leisurely just after taking office.

Today's Wen Huai'an is particularly different, and Tang Cheng was surprised for a moment when he entered.

Wen Huai'an was already tall, wearing a crimson official uniform embroidered with a beautiful white phoenix bird, and a silver fish bag tied around his waist. He looked even more beautiful and extraordinary.

"Wen Huai'an, you look so good in official clothes!"

"Say, did you mean it, you are so handsome, and you are always dazzling in front of my eyes, my eyes will be raised by you."

Tang Cheng stared at him.

Intuition Wen Huai'an has an attempt!

The four maids are full of black lines.

The point of concern for the young lady is always different from that of others.

Wen Huaian didn't miss Tang Cheng's flashy surprise, the corners of his lips rose slightly, and he looked helpless when he heard Tang Cheng's accusation.

"Tang Cheng, the appearance was given by his parents. If you think about it like this, I can't help it."

In fact, he did it on purpose. Of course he can't admit it. In order for his children not to have many stepfathers, he also worked hard, and decided to brush his face in front of Tang Cheng from time to time.

This sacrifice is great.

Wen Huaian was once again thankful that he had a handsome face.