7

The whole backyard was quiet.

After a long while, Nanyang Hou took a deep breath and coughed slightly: "Cheng'er, this is not in compliance with the rules and has a bad reputation for you."

Tang Cheng raised his chin slightly: "I don't care about reputation, etiquette, anyway, I decide anyway. After giving birth to a child, marry again, marry a wife and give off children, Wen Shizi makes a lot of money."

She is a fertile physique, a person of full value, and in the empire is a piece of sweet pastry that everyone is fighting for, the treasure of the empire. , The baby with her belly got married in a hurry, and it was unbearable to make irresponsible remarks. Marry a wife and give birth

...

Nanyang Hou is full of black lines. He has only heard of

marrying a wife and giving birth to a child, and his precious daughter makes him a wife and giving him a child... "If you give birth to a girl, Wen Shizi will not marry you. , As long as the children do?"

Nanyanghou asked with a headache, trying to make the baby girl change her mind.

"Then marry another person, Dad, your daughter is so good, she doesn't have to worry about marrying, there are many good men in the world, it's not the difference between Wen Shizi." Tang Cheng waved his hand nonchalantly, with shocking words.

Nanyanghou almost didn't get choked by his own saliva. Where did my baby girl be confident?

His hair became pale because of the marriage of his precious daughter.

In his heart, the baby girl is of course very good, can't stand her bad reputation, others don't like it, and don't want to marry.

Pearl and others are all dizzy.

Miss this self-confident mentality... They are willing to go down.

The corners of the mouths of Mother Cao and Mother Gao twitched straight.

Miss Tang Si is really overconfident.

Had it not been for the flesh and blood of the elder son in his stomach, the elder son would not marry Miss Tang Si.

The old doctor was shocked by Tang Cheng's astonishing words, he was right to stay, and Miss Tang Si did not disappoint him.

"Miss, Wen Shizi is actually quite good, you don't still think about the four princes?" Pearl interjected cautiously.

If it weren't for the four princes, how could the young lady say that she would marry after the child was born.

If the young lady is pregnant with the fourth prince's child, she might marry happily early.

The more Pearl thought about it, the more she realized this possibility was extremely great.

With the reputation of the young lady and the hard work of making heaven and earth, there is no better husband than Wen Shizi.

"Pearl, you think too much. Although Wen Shizi said that his body is not very good, he is handsome, I like it very much. The four princes are already in the past."

Tang Cheng said with a smile.

Nanyang Hou: "..."

Previously the baby girl had only the four princes in the eyes, and the non-fourth princes did not marry. Now the baby girl goes to the other extreme, Nanyang Hou is sad.