61-65

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 61:

Wen Huaian ignored the reactions of everyone below, and looked at Tang Cheng with a smile at the corner of his mouth.

"I like a girl like you." A

touch of surprise flashed in Tang Cheng's beautiful apricot eyes, and he raised his hand and patted his shoulder: "Wen Huai'an, you are such a good person, but don't need to say good things to comfort me, I care at all. They are mutual, they didn't look at me, and I didn't look at them."

Wen Huai'an, who was caught by Tang Cheng as a good guy as soon as he expressed his mind, said: "..."

Heart-stuck.

"Have you forgotten that I held a blind date to realize my dream? Although it is a little bit different from what I imagined, it is better than nothing, don't you think?"

Tang Cheng continued.

Wen Huai'an was speechless.

What's the difference is a bit big, it's just a large-scale face-slapping scene, OK?

Tang Cheng is really big.

After Tang Cheng finished speaking, he couldn't help but vomit: "Besides, they are too fragile. They are not as thick as you. If I accidentally move my hands one day, I have to be careful not to beat them to death. It's so boring. "The

thick-skinned Wen Huaian: "..."

Su Jingxing and Qi Changxiu below couldn't help laughing.

Tang Si must be deliberate!

The people of the dismissed blind date group: "..."

What the hell is the realizing dream in Miss Tang Si's mouth?

Wen Huaian didn't want to be watched on the stage anymore, he coughed lightly: "Tang Cheng, the blind date should be over, let's go down."

"Okay."

Tang Cheng nodded, and the first link was wiped out. The latter part was also unable to proceed. Tang Chengchao said to everyone to let them communicate freely and stepped off to the high platform with Wen Huaian.

After all, it took a lot of money to come in, so let them stay longer in Fenghua Garden.

Everyone: "..."

Is it over?

They are still waiting for the next exciting session.

Lord Zhen Guo saw a serious smile on his face on the high platform, and saw that his son and Tang were talking and laughing around the high platform, so he took the people and left Fenghua Garden.

Prince Rong did not stay long.

After the blind date banquet, Tang Cheng's strange behavior at the blind date spread quickly throughout the capital. Her brutal act of kicking the wooden table with one kick made her inexplicably nicknamed a strange girl.

At the same time, the news that Tang Cheng was slapped in the face by everyone on the blind date group also spread out and was laughed at by many people.

The emperor in the palace who was waiting to see Tang Cheng was amused by Tang Cheng's waves of sorrows, he smiled and said to Father Fu, "This Tang Si is really...I don't know what to say about her, Father Fu, you say Can Tang Si still marry out?"