4

Tang Cheng had been prepared to deal with Coral, a vicious maid who was uneasy and kindly instigated the original owner to have an abortion. Now that she heard that she had not forgotten to play scheming in front of her, her delicate little face was suddenly stained with anger.

"Coral, you shut up this lady, there's no place for you to speak!"

"Pearl, you go grab the medicine."

Tang Cheng thought of the scene where the original owner was coaxed by a maid of Coral in his memory, and in order not to let the lover of her. Grandpa killed Coral, and even forced her to die, clamoring that if Coral is gone, she will not live anymore, Tang Cheng is so eye-opening that she has nothing to say.

The eldest lady who is also spoiled by her relatives, the original owner's mind somehow grows.

Fortunately, Coral did not know that the original owner had done such a brain damage for her. Otherwise, this Coral would be even more confident. Tang Cheng saw that Coral's behavior was not very good, and there should be a warning from Grandpa Hou behind him.

Today, Coral, who was scolded by the young lady, was shocked and full of disbelief. There was a panic in her heart, and she didn't dare to speak any more. In her eyes, the young lady was never a person who cares about love.

Coral thought of the promise of the mysterious person. Before she achieved her goal, she could not be disgusted by the lady. She had to bite her teeth and endure it. She felt aggrieved at the same time. Since she was bought by the lady, she had never been treated like this before. , It is a lie to say that she only trusts her alone. Waiting to get rid of her child...

At this time, Coral still didn't know that her strawbag lady had changed the core and continued to have sweet dreams.

Seeing Miss Coral's reaction, Pearl secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately... Fortunately, Miss was no longer bewitched by such villains as Coral.

Now Pearl didn't dare to persuade her. Before the lady was coaxed back by Coral, she quickly took the medicine list and left.

It's better to follow the lady first, and wait for Master Hou to come back and tell Master Hou, I believe Master Hou will not let the lady mess around.

The two grandmothers glanced at each other, smiled bitterly, and fell silent. This Miss Tang Si was really headstrong. They were only subordinates, not Nanyanghou's subordinates. No matter how much you talk about it, Miss Tang Si did. If you can't hear it, maybe you will be driven away.

Didn't even Miss Tang Si's favorite maid Coral be scolded?

The room was quiet, Tang Cheng was very satisfied with it, Shi Shiran sat on the chaise couch and enjoyed a delicious snack.

As for the flash of resentment in Coral's eyes, she didn't care about it at all.

...As the

evening approached, Nanyang Hou Tang Zejin came back, and it happened that Pearl bought the medicinal materials back.

"The slave servant has seen Master Hou." Pearl saw Master Hou and quickly saluted him respectfully.

"Is Cheng'er still making trouble today?"

Speaking of her precious daughter Tang Cheng, Nanyang Hou had a headache and helpless thinking that she was struggling to have an abortion. He hoped that Cheng'er could understand his painstaking efforts.

In Nanyanghou's opinion, Wen Shizi from Zhenguo Gongfu was actually more suitable for Cheng'er than the four princes who wanted to marry his baby daughter.