11-20

Tang Cheng, who was lowering his head to record, heard Grandpa Hou's voice and raised his head to look over. He was a little surprised that Grandpa Hou came so quickly, and asked a question of concern.

"Father, you finished your meal so soon, are you full?"

"Father is full."

Nanyang Hou's concern for his baby girl is very useful. When the baby girl grows up, she will care about her father. Nanyang Hou is happy. .

Of course, in order to be able to see the scene of the future son-in-law being cooked, he ate a battle meal, of course he would not say this.

The kid Wen Huaian just looked at Cheng'er and was dumbfounded, Nanyanghou was slightly proud of it.

He knew that the baby girl was the best, it was really cheap for this kid.

"Cheng'er, are you making records?" Nanyang Hou paced to Tang Cheng and looked at the crooked words on the paper. The corners of his eyes twitched, and he thought to himself whether he should invite a gentleman with good calligraphy to teach his daughter. , But the thought that my baby girl has always been disliked and disliked learning, I dismissed the idea.

"Yes, I have to keep a record, so I don't have to worry about it when I take the medicine."

Tang Cheng did not shy away from using his kid's father as a guinea pig in the experiment.

Nanyang Hou squinted at Wen Huaian in the big tank, and said with a smile: "Cheng'er, you are doing the right thing. You can gradually increase the amount of medicine and see how he can bear it."

Thinking of the torture he has experienced, Nanyang Hou Glancing at Wen Huai'an, who was taking the soothing medicament comfortably, was even more unpleasant.

"Wen Shizi, the potion for strengthening the body is so precious that it cannot be used on others, so I can only wrong you."

Wen Huai'an in the big tank: "..."

His previous bad feeling is not an illusion, Nanyang Hou wants this. Toss him.

"No wronged,

Hou Ye said the extreme." Nanyang Hou nodded in satisfaction.

Old doctor: "..."

Grandma and Grandma Cao, who was burning the fire, heard Nanyanghou say this, their faces were distraught.

Ms. Tang Si was able to toss so much, Nanyang Hou was indispensable.

Tang Cheng felt that Grandpa Hou's words were extremely reasonable, and he turned around to comfort and encourage Wen Huai'an.

"Don't worry, if there is a saying that is good, you can eat bitterly, and you will be a good person. When you finish soaking the medicine, you will be reborn. Your body is good, and your appetite is so good that you can eat a pig."

Nanyang Hou gave a thumbs up. He praised: "Cheng'er is getting more and more literary."

At this moment, Nanyang Hou obviously forgot that Tang Cheng said this when he was taking medicine.

Wen Huaian's mouth twitched: "..."

He can no longer look directly at the word literary talent now.

Nanyang Hou Tangtang, a third-rank senior, did not expect to be so unreliable in front of Tang Cheng.

If you spoil your daughter so unprincipled, there is no one except Nanyanghou.