10

In the yard,

Wen Huai'an suddenly felt a bad feeling in his heart when he saw the big clean ceramic jar brought by the young man.

"This big tank?"

"It's for you to soak potions." Tang Cheng said as he instructed the young man to place the big tank on the stone stovetop.

Wen Huai'an was stagnant, and the premonition of a bad heart in his heart became stronger.

"Why isn't it a tub?"

Tang Cheng looked at him suspiciously: "Don't you want to finish soaking the potion quickly and go back home? You speed up the absorption of the medicine, don't worry, it will be a stick of incense, soon."

Nanyang Hou heard the baby's words, silently sympathized with the son-in-law for a while, and then walked back to the hall to eat in a very comfortable mood.

Leave a confidant to serve Wen Huai'an.

He felt that his current appetite was so good that he could eat five bowls of white rice.

Wen Huai'an: "..."

"I think a bath tub is better." When

I think of myself soaking in a medicine bath in a big tank, and others are adding wood and fire, I feel like a pot of meat to be cooked, and Wen Huai'an's scalp is numb.

Tang Cheng frowned his delicate Liu Ye eyebrows, and made a decision: "I'll take a nap later, so let's just have a big tank. It's all ready."

"I can take the medicine back to the palace." Wen Huaian said immediately.

Tang Cheng looked at Wen Huaian with sharp eyes, his beautiful apricot eyes filled with distrust.

"No, just soak here, don't try to take advantage of it."

Wen Huaian: "..."

Madam Cao and Madam Gao: "..."

Four maids: "..."

The old doctor who continues to be an invisible person: "..." ..."

"Miss Si, let the minions come when the fire is about to start. The minions are good at making fires." Madam Cao gave a light cough and offered herself.

Tang Cheng glanced at Mother Cao. She knew what she was thinking. Tang Cheng knew what she was thinking, and said, "Yes." He was

very fast, and he was ready after a while . The person who left silently sympathized with Wen Shizi. The backyard of the yard was all his own, Tang Cheng looked at Wen Huaian straightly and urged.

"Hurry in."

Wen Huai paused, taking off the brocade robe and jacket under the service of Xiao Si Jia.

The rest of the people in the yard avoided, only Tang Cheng opened a pair of apricot eyes, and blatantly looked Wen Huai'an up and down several times.

Wen Huaian felt Tang Cheng's follow-up gaze, and the corners of his mouth twitched as he quickly entered the ceramic tank full of hot water.

"Mrs. Cao, go to the fire." Tang Cheng withdrew his eyes regretfully and shouted.

Madam Cao hurriedly squatted in front of the stove and ignited the fire skillfully, and in a short while, she burned the firewood.