14. Now we have a wolfcat

Magsimula sa umpisa

'It will be fine... If wolfcat doesn't work we can just tell them that his a mutated stray animal and we just adopt him since we pity him.'

We entered the village still on our horses. Welcome to Larkshire, was posted to a modern sign board. I notice that the streets are not paved and turned into plain dirt road, the houses are sagging and old... well some of them anyway.

I sniff the air.

Humans.

Humans ride and hitched through carts being drag by horse, humans walking in the street slowly in their 18th century dress and some were paired up with few modern clothes. There are few children roaming in the street selling some edible food to the strangers.

'Let's look for a place to rest.' Hunter said and I agreed with him.

Some people look at us curiously, traveler like us must be rare for here.

On our way some women dress up in gowns...or that thing that I hate to wear in the past, I always go with trousers. One of the woman had a goldilocks blonde hair and her cleavage is too out of the sight, showing almost her breast, she walk closer to us with a flirtatious smile that I've been seeing twice this day. 'Are you looking for a companion young man?' she ask to Hunter seductively and batting her eyelashes, the woman peered at me for a second and smile then return her eyes to Hunter. 'You have a beautiful younger sister young man, you are handsome too.' she purred in the last part. I almost wanted Threetail to shift in his true form to scare this whore away from us, but I didn't. Patience.

Theirs a mischief in Hunter's eyes when he look at me, especially my expression, the fucking moron is enjoying it. Now I'm fuming in anger.. I'm mad.

'Perhaps your looking for a accomodation?' the woman ask and Hunter smiled at that... The heck is he smiling about? 'I can show you one and I can give extra service if you wish-' and was about to touch hunter and that was it, this whore just cross the line so I lead the horse to walk beside Hunter making the girl scootch away a little, not to be trample by the horse. I would love to see that.

'His my man so back off whore!' I snap, I've been snappy this pass few days and this one is looking for it.

She look at me wide eyes for a second then smiled 'Oh my, aren't you her little sister? You two do look a like so I understand you being protective over your older brother.' she said

I rolled my eyes 'Do sibling do this?' I ask then grabbing Hunter's collar pulling him closer to me, our lips touched. His lips were tender and soft from mine that my heart flutters when he kisses me back. It was slow and savoring. Kissing Hunter like is enticing, the sweetness is a bliss. I felt his tongue lick my lips.

We stop for a few minutes huffing and both out of breath, our nose still touching and so as our lips... he bit my lower lip and I bit back...

An old man who's passing by whistled and tha brought us back, I remember the whore so I look back at her...

She was staring at us wide eyes in shock, she's gaping at us like the rest of the women who saw what happen... And oh, the girl that's blocking our way a while ago was there too with a young man beside her.

I ignored everyone and turned back my attention to the blonde whore 'They don't right?!' I said triumphly.

''Where's the nearest hotel here?' I ask, she pointed some modern hotel seven houses away from us dumbly.

I nudge Hunter who's still in daze but has a grin plastered in his face while staring at me. He ride his horse beside me sneaking a look at me a few times then he will grin. I punch him in the shoulder and that's where he broke into laughter.

'I never thought that... Damn!!! You were so fucking hot back there!' he exclaimed his eyes held desire. I glared at him... 'Shut up..' I said, starting to feel embarrass at what i just did.

'If I have known that you will get jealous like that, back in school I should have---' He didn't finish what he was about to say because I punched him again. 'Ow. Ow. That hurt-' he stop when he saw my expression 'Okay, I was just kidding, theirs no way I'll do that.' he said abruptly.

'You better be because I'm going to make sure you're going to get this.' I said fisting my hand in the air.

'I promise. Beside I'm your man, right?' he ask while raising his eyebrow at me suggestingly, I wanted to punch him again but my cheeks grew hot. Now, I promise myself not to kiss him ever in public.

'This place sure is weird.' Hunter said, studying the hotels front. It definitely looks modern to me, like the ones I see in Livonia. We entered the place and was welcome and greeted by the receptionist.

'Welcome to D'shire Hotel how many rooms?' he ask

'One room with two beds please.' Hunter said and pulled his wallet to get some money.

'That will be two silver coin.' he says and Hunter stop pulling the paper money in his wallet.

'W-what? Did he just say...' he ask looking at me with a incredelous face.

I opened my bag pack and took two silver coin and give it to the receptionist. Good thing I brought this with me, I have lots of this in the house and I only brought a few with me. I mean, I tried to use it in Livonia but they accuse me for paying them fake silver and gold and they said this is not money and don't take this kind of thing but paper money only.

He guided us to the room and left after showing it to us...

'If you have real silver and gold with you why didn't you use it instead of stealing?' he ask

'They don't want to accept it, they thought it was fake.' I answered and went inside the room.

The whole room is painted in white, their are two windows a lampshade between the beds and a small table for us to eat if ever we will here.

'Not bad.' Hunter said 'But, two silver coins, seriously?' he ask

Was two silver coin too expensive? I think its cheap.

===============

ENJOY READING GUYS!

What do you think in this chapter? Guys, can you check my other story The Arbiter? It's a werewolf story too.

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW