Mission accomplished.

------------------------------

"So the Hydra leader super-assassin under mind control is missing but no big deal right?" Asked Tony, trying to make the situation better but failing miserably.

It's been four days since Wanda made her shocking discovery.

Apparently whatever Savannah was doing for whoever had her under mind control was taking longer than anyone thought it would.

The good thing was, there had been no more attacks leading back to Hydra so whatever Savannah had done to stop Hydra agents from attacking innocent people, had worked.

Peter even tried texting her but to nobody's surprise, she didn't respond.

Ever since the fight, Savannah hadn't gone on her phone much.

Wanda realized why Savannah hadn't responded to Peter's text when she found Savannah's phone laying on her desk.

So Tony couldn't even track her phone.

They weren't worried about her, they knew that somebody out there was using her to do their dirty work so they would need her alive and well. They knew from Bucky that when you're under mind control, the only thing you care about is completing your mission.

They could only hope that no innocent people got in the way between her and her mission.

They didn't even have a plan of how they were going to get Savannah back.

They'd gotten Bucky back because he had remembered Steve but Savannah had been around them the whole time. It's not like they could make her remember people she already knew.

Then Bruce suggested that maybe it was something in her head.

But how could they be sure?

So they came up with a stupid plan that consisted of somebody getting close enough to Savannah to examine her head and face area in search of a scar or anything that would explain what had happened.

But first, they needed Savannah to come back.

---------------------------------------

Savannah's heels clicked softly against the floor as she walked down the hall. She had a random file in one hand and a coffee in the other. She followed the instructions he'd told her yesterday and knocked on the door.

After a moment, the door swung open revealing Rick wearing a maroon-colored suit.

"Ah Sophie, I'm glad you found the right office" he greeted, showing that he remembered who she was, or who he thought she was.

"Yeah sorry for the random appearance but I'm supposed to submit a report by the morning and I was hoping you could look over it for me? I'm not exactly sure what they wanted from it" Savannah explained sweetly.

"Yeah of course" he beckoned for her to enter the room which she did.

It was a pretty big office showing that he was pretty high up at the workplace.

The walls were a light gray color and there was a large black leather couch across from the television at the opposite end of the room.

His desk was also rather large and carried an array of photos including a blonde woman who Savannah guessed was with a wife with two small blonde children.