Proposal for shivin

Days and months passed swiftly ..

It has been more than 3 months since Shivin left Nishanth's Mansion , none cared for him none called him not even texted him for his whereabouts...

In this period Meera got married with gowtham, for the reputated name they called Shivin .. Shivin attended it and done his part as a brother and returned to Rathode Mansion..

Rathode's always cared for Shivin, Shivin also realized his love for Akshara , he is in the idea to propose Akshara....

Shivin joined has HR in Rathode's industry and started work, with his full happiness, Rathode's always treated him as their own family, he got more love and care which he never got from his own family ...

One fine day ...

Shivin was driving his car, poko was in his shoulder...

Shiv : poko , you know what I'm in the idea of proposing Akshara...

Poko was dancing with its feathers...

Shivin blushed...

They reached Rathode's Mansion...

He got down from his car and went inside ,to his shock his whole family was sitting there .... Harsh noticed Shivin..

Harsh : Hello Shivin..

Shivin smiled at him ...

He saw Akshara, Akshara also saw him , they shared a painful eye lock... Shivin broke from his trance when he heard shekar voice..

Shekar : Come and sit Shivin...

Shivin went and sat with shekar, Akshara went inside followed by Abinaya and Meghna...

Shivin saw this and made a painful smile...

Shekar : Now you itself say to Shivin, Rajiv ji..

Rajiv : We got a good proposal for you, Shivin.. they belongs to a wealthy family, you just have get married , i know you will accept ,even though I will give you one day tomorrow morning Harsh will come and pick you up..

Shivin was utter shocked, Shivin was in the verge of crying , not only Shivin Rathode's were also unhappy with this news but they can't do anything ...

After an hour Nishanth's went from there ...

Shivin went to balcony and sat hugging his knees Aranav and Ashwanth followed him , ...

Ankith went to Akshara to say that the Nishanth's left from there ...

Ankith came down and saw Aranav hugging Shivin..

Anki : dude...

Shivin lifted his head and saw him..

Ankith also went and hugged him, Ashwanth also joined him..

Shiv : why Anna what I wish will not happen ah Na...

Aran : it's not like that Shivin..

Shiv : No, anna it's like that only , whatever I wish doesn't happen at all anna..

Anki : Dude you have to be strong...

Shiv : I can't dude..

Shivin they heard Akshara's voice..

They all stood , Akshara's brother went from there giving privacy..

Shiv : Akshu ...

Akshu : ✋🏻 let me speak , you can yes to
Your marriage , you never proposed me , so you need not feel guilty ,also I won't ignore you I will always be your bestfriend, also we are not like lovers we are just friends, so I will be sad but need not feel , also choose your family don't chose me , what if I leave you in certain circumstances or what if I also Ignore , so better choose your family ,.. saying she was about leave but stopped in tracks and said ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR WEDDING...

Akshara went from there crying , Shivin also went from there shedding tears..

Rathode's feel helpless they can't their brother and sister in pain..

Even though their words said they don't need each other but their hearts want them. Even though they ignore each other , even though they don't speak their hearts speaks a lot to each other ..

They broke their heart for their family ...

Hey guys stay tuned...

Ignore my mistakes...