Meera Engagement

They enjoyed her birthday and went to their Mansion..

Days passed swiftly ...

Meera got an Alliance ...

Nishanth's were happy with the proposal and said yes from their side ..

They fixed their engagement and Marriage on the upcoming week ...

Nishanth's said this news to Rathode's and said them to come early ...

It was the Day of Meera's Engagement ...

All the Rathode's were all set to go the venue ..

The engagement is taking place in Nishanth's Mansion..

Rathode's went to Nishanth's Mansion and was welcomed by Sanjay and Harsh...

Akshara's dress

Meera's dress.

Shivin was in traditional attire ,

( Gowtham - Groom for Meera )

Gowtham was also in traditional attire..

Gowtham mingled with everyone except Shivin , as poko is always with him ..

Gowtham hate birds as they eat everything they see...

There was more 45 minutes for engagement ...

All were in their work..

Shivin noticed Akshara and was going to talk to her ...

Shivin was walking but suddenly collided with someone ., That someone was going to fall he caught  her in his arms..

(Your guess is wrong ) he made her stand and said

Shiv : I'm sorry ...

She : It's ok, anyways I'm Anamika ...

(Anamika - Bestfriend of Gowtham )

Shiv : I'm Shivin..

Anamika : I'm Gowtham's best friend..

Shiv : woh ! I will take a leave..

Anamika : one sec, why so soon..

She was so clingy and clinging to Shivin , Shivin was feeling uncomfortable but can't escape...

This was seen by a pair of eyes which were fuming in possivness and was hell angry on Shivin and Anamika ...

Anamika : May I get your number ...

Shiv : woh ..

He doesn't have phone with him ...,

They all turned towards the owner of the voice it's non other Akshara ...

Anamika : how do you know about it...

Akshu : that's none of your business , you go from here...

Anamika felt insulted and went from there, where as Akshara was seeing shivin with blood shot eyes ..

Akshu : Donkey , Buffalo , Mad , idiot , senseless donkey ,... * Mumbled to herself *
Glared at him 😤😤😤 and went from there ..

Shiv : Akshu , what happened ...

Akshara ignored him and went from there ...

Shivin trying his best to speak with here but he did get time as his peripa was giving him work ...

Here ...

Anamika was fuming in anger , ...

Anamika ( HS ) : I need that Shivin , and I will get him at any cost ... Her mind cooked up some plan ...

Here Shivin was trying his best to not shed tears but he was in the verge of crying so he excused himself and went from there which was noticed by both Akshara and Anamika .. Akshara excused herself from there saying to Ankith and went back of him , Anamika noted this also and went back of them ...

Akshara reached Shivin's room, she knocked it bit there was no response ... She knocked it again , same no response ... She saw that the room was unlocked she thought to go inside ..
But she checked her surrounding , cause if someone see this then it would be big problem for Shivin... Let me see it ..saying she went check around , using this chance Anamika got inside the room.. that's when she heard bathroom door knob opening sound , she hurriedly hid behind the curtains ..

Akshara checked the surroundings and went inside the room and locked it ...

Shivin saw her , he anymore couldn't control himself so he went to her and hugged her tightly and started to sob..

Akshara was shocked to see this side of Shivin , she hugged him and confronted him.., she felt like his sob was getting heavier .. so, she broke the hug and lifted his with her fingers and made him face her... His eyes were about to shed a tear, which she stopped hurriedly ... And asked ..

Akshu : Shiv , what happened , why are you crying ...

Shiv : I'm sorry if done any mistake ...

Akshu : No, you didn't do anything , you need not ask sorry ...

Shiv : Then why were you ignoring me , haan...

Akshara felt bad seeing her love in pain and also felt guilty for her act ...

Akshu : Shiv , I did not ignore and will never ignore you I was just upset ...

Shiv : why ??

Akshu : You were speaking with girl , what's her name Amanda..

Shiv : No, Anamika...

Akshu : so ,.you even remember her name ...

Shiv : woh ...

Akshu : I know you got a person in your life , I'm happy for that ...

Saying this she was about to leave but shivin hugged her again and said ..

Shiv : There is no better person in my life than you , whatever may happen but you will be my first priority ..

Akshara felt happy hearing this from him ..

She broke the hug and saw him crying silently ..

Akshu : Shiv

Shiv : She was only being clingy with me ,I was feeling uncomfortable but I'm helpless, none is there to help me , actually I came to see you but she collided , I just prevented her from falling but she made uncomfortable ...
If you would have not come I never knew what would have happen now ..
But please don't ignore me I can't bear that please ... Saying he started to cry again...

Akshara didn't know how to stop it so she slowly went near his face kissed his cheek and ran from there ... Shivin was utter shocked , it took sometime for him to come from shock ..

He came back from his dreamland when he heard a knock on door... It was sanjay he came to call Shivin for engagement ...

Shiv : I will come you go ..

Sanjay went ..

Shivin recollected what happend touched his cheek where she kissed and blushed and went down..

This all was noticed by Anamika , she fumed and cooked up some plan ..

Hey guys stay tuned...

Ignore my mistakes...

Ignore the faces in pictures....