7 • Touch Of Lips

Veer

Veer

" Mere sath chalogi? " I ended up asking her. And she looked at me with her wide eyes. Her mouth even parted a little. I badly wanted to laugh. Payal really did not expect this from me.

But I felt bad. She ended up hurting her hands. Now she deserves this at least.

" Ap leke jayoge? " She asked like an innocent child.

( you will take me?)

I just nodded with a soft smile. After all it was all because of me. I ruined her evening brutally. Didn't know why I could not accept her enjoying with that.... that guy.... What was the name...... Akshay... Akshit i guess.

He ruined my mood in the morning. Maybe because I did not want my wife to be seen with him. With anyone else but me.

Yes. She is my wife. That night still reflects in my memories. Everytime. I can't ignore the fact ever.

" Mujhe biswas nahi ho raha ap yeh keh rahe hai " Her soft voice brought me out of my thoughts and i looked at her.

( I can't believe that you're speaking this)

" Go & change into something else. This skirt is stained with blood " I helped her to stand up slowly.

She did not ask anything after that. I watched her to go. But she suddenly stopped. Turning towards me, she asked, "par agar kisine apko humare sath dekha toh? Ek rajkumaar, naukar ke sath kyun ghumega? Kya kahenge hum? "

( but if someone sees both of us together, then? What will a prince do with his servant? What will we say?)

I looked at her blank stare for sometime. Then a nice reply came to my mind. Curving my lips into a smile I said, "keh dena apni swami ke sath ghum rahi ho "

( tell them that you're hanging out with your husband).

She seemed stunned. Looked at me with wide eyes. The scene was worth watching.

" Jhuth toh nahi hoga. Pati - patni toh hai hi hum "

( that won't be a lie. We are already husband and wife)

I added with a chuckle. She looked at for me sometime then left. She is cute. I couldn't resist myself from accepting it.

Soon I changed into my black kurta with my black turban. I was dressed the same in the brothel. And nobody could recognise me as I was hiding my face with a black scarf. Only my kohl filled eyes were visible. Stepping out of my chamber, I started walking to find Payal.

But I did not know where to go. Finding her was difficult as I didn't know where her room was. And I couldn't even walk to the worker's area otherwise they'll see me. Chances of being caught will increase