5 • Prince Is Cruel

Payal

Payal

" Oh really? That would be so----ahhh" I felt a pull on my arm and my words became unfinished. Turning around with a frown, my eyes met a pair of furious eyes.

Rajkumaar.

What is he doing here?

I looked down to see that he was holding my arm. That too tightly. Before I could ask anything I found him him pulling  me towards him. "Wha---ahh" I was not given time to say anything. All suddenly he started to drag me with him.

I saw that we were going inside of the palace. All the attendees were looking at us with wide eyes. I was already their subject of curiousity and now his this behavior will add more fuel in that.

" It.. It's hurting Rajkumaar " I managed to say but nothing came as his response. He took big steps & I just struggled to match his speed.

Now I started to fear it. Where is he taking me? & what is going to happen? Will he kill me? Punish me? But why? What did I do? My mind started think about everything what I did in palace. Was anywhere any mistake? I could not find any answer.

And then I noticed that we were crossing those dark walls of the palace. This dark corridor and after that, it was his chamber. I got goosebumps all over my skin remembering that, this side of the palace rarely has guards. Nobody will hear my screams if rajkumaar splits me with his sword.

I started to fear him more. And finally he pushed me in his chamber. I became totally stiffed when he stood in front of me, pushing my body against the wall.

A shiver ran down my spine when the cold wall touched my back.

Joining my palms, I looked at him with pleading eyes. " Wh... What happened Rajkumaar?.... Please don't kill me... "

But his did not change. It was still holding the same rage & fire.  Anfield the reason was still unknown. Inhaling deeply he asked, " What were you doing with him? " His teeth were gritting, eyes threw daggers to me.

I closed my eyes in fear. No words came to my ears. I was busy calming my thoughts and my heart. But it was of no use. Who knows what will happen now? He will kill me. This will be the end of me. Oh no. I started to shiver and murmur, " Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me"

" Open your eyes and answer me! " His voice thundered. The voice echoed in his dark chamber.

Instead of opening my eyes, I shut them more tightly. " Please don't kill me " I repeated my words.

But his next line made me shocked and confused " I'm not going to kill my wife. I'm not that cruel. Now open your eyesssss" His words spread a thick silence in the atmosphere. Only I was left to break the silence.