Halloween

[A/N: Happy Halloween! Sorry that this and updates in general came late. I've been very busy with school lately but ta-da! I finally updated lol. Stay in school, kids. x]

Aquaria:

You and Aquaria being the Party Girl of the Decade opted to go to a Halloween party right after her show ends since she brought you along with her for their Halloween Tour.

She made sure that everything in your costume is perfect before entering the club.

"You know, you should really be paying me for being your stylist."

"I pay you in hugs and kisses."

"Yeah but... that's not enough. A girl's gotta live!" she joked.

"Please, I wouldn't pay you for this. My shoes don't even match." you complain, trying to annoy her.

"How'd you dare doubt my fashion choices?!"

You got in the club and as usual, you danced, mingled, asked about other people's costumes, she played a DJ set for a while, and when the night was coming to a close, you smirked as you pitched to her one crazy yet brilliant idea.

"Hey, I got an idea,"

"I am not playing dirty truth or dare again, Y/N."

"What? No, this is different! Well kind of,"

"What is it?"

"You know how there are like infinite amounts of Halloween drinks out here?"

"Yeah,"

"Let's try all of them!" you shouted with a voice full of energy.

"Are you insane??"

"It'll be fun! We'll rate them all from 1-10."

"Do you want us to have a blackout?"

"No, I just want to fall asleep and not remember anything."

"That's a blackout."

So you tried every single punny Halloween themed drink in the place and got immensely drunk from them that Jordan was close to leaving you in the club instead of taking you home.

"Okay, soooo what's our top 1 drink again, babyyy?" you slurred, leaning against Jordan's shoulder.

"Was it Jekyll & Ginnn? No no no that one f*cked me up. It was... it was The Risen from the Grave, I thinkk? No no no, I don't f*cking know. I don't have a damn cluee. This is your fault, Stawecki!"

"I'M THE ONE CARRYING THE BOTH OF YOU."

Gigi:

"Y/N I STILL WANNA LIVE!"

Those were the words that exited Gigi's mouth as you were dragging her into the haunted house you were about to go into.

To make it short; she lost a bet. The compromise? Going into a haunted house.

"Y/N, I CHANGED MY MIND! I WILL DO EVERY DISH WE HAVE FOR 10 YEARS!" she yells once more.

"Well, that is a good deal... but no, you're still going in!" you said before mustering all your energy to drag her into the house.

She immediately trailed behind you, grasping your shoulders for protection, "Gigi, it's not that- AAAHHH!"

You both screamed and ran quickly when a scare actor shocked you. It happened throughout the experience. Let's just say it went somewhat like this: