First 3 Words

Aquaria:

It happened quite interestingly, actually. 

You were having lunch outside and the whole time, Gio seemed distracted and frantic. He would get lost in thought a lot, answer in one-note sentences and that's even when you're lucky. Oherwise he'll just furrow his brows when you ask him something and innocently ask, "What?"

Getting bothered and tired of it, you finally ask him, "Okay Gio what's wrong with you?"

"What?"

"Exactly! I've been talking to a robot for an hour. Is there something wrong?"

"I... kind of want to tell you something but I'm nervous."

"Is this about drag? Is it something bad with us?"

"No no, I just have been thinking about it for a while and I still don't know how to say it."

"Well, you can tell me anything you know. It's clearly bothering you 'cause you've been more or less a zombie the whole day. If it's really bad, just tell me because I care a lot about you and I love you. I don't really like seeing you like this."

Suddenly, he smiled at you wide-eyed and stopped fondling with the straw on his beverage. He started getting teary-eyed and it freaked you out.

"Uhh... are you okay?" you asked.

"Really, Y/N?" he said, wiping his tears.

"Wh-what did I just do?" you were CONFUSEDt at this point. Nervous even, thinking you had somehow managed to mess this up.

"Y/N, you just told me you love me. I've been so fucking nervous thinking about how to tell you I love you and you just did casually."

You just realized you did say "I love you" and you're shocked over how it happened. Not that you didn't mean it, you do love this adorable dork who's crying waterfalls right now. You just thought, "Damn, this bitch really made me love her." (you weren't complaining tho)

You moved over to his side and hugged him because he couldn't stop crying.

[A/N: Putting this here because it's cute and appropriate.]

Gigi Goode:

You and Gigi were hanging out. You had nothing to do at the time and Gigi could use the company so you sat beside her styling a wig, just talking and laughing.

You were, however, very tired and ended up snoozing on the table.

You were only asleep for a few minutes when you woke up with her caressing your hair. You stayed with closed eyes, not showing any signs that you're awake. She kissed your forehead and whispered, "I love you."

You smiled. She was shookt.

You looked at her eye-to-eye, "You love me, huh? I love you too."