Birthdays

Aquaria:

Giovanni Palandrani isn't one to not go the extra mile for something. Especially birthdays.

This year he decided to spend the day at the beach with friends who are family. He has always loved the waves, sand, sunshine, and last but certainly not the least, getting to put the least clothes on. He complains when it's winter so you always gear up for the complainship when November comes.

He called you first thing in the morning to help him buy the food. Literally though, it was the first thing you did in the morning.

"Gio?"

"Hey Y/N! I'm having a crisis here!"

You looked at the clock on the table beside your bed, "Oh happy birthday, babe!"

"Thanks! I mean, you're not the first one to greet me since there are tons of people I know who're awake in the dark midnight, but thank you!"

You scoff, "You cocky minch!"

"Minch?"

"I'm trying to lessen the swearing, smartpants."

"That's not a good alternative.."

"I know! It's 6:30 in the morning so spare me. It's sooo early, why are you calling anyways? Besides the usual reason of you missing me."

"I'm hyper! Today's my birthday! Let's party the fvck out of this day!"

"Giovanni, you have the rest of the day to rage, but I only have a few hours to sleep."

"No, you don't! You have zero hours. I know you can't resist me amore."

"...No I can't. But if this helps my case, you're one year closer to dying."

"I-"

"Happy Birthday, darling."

"You're such a party pooper!"

"You love a party pooper."

"Only because you are one, silly."

Because Gio is Gio and you can't withstand him, you got up and met him at the supermarket where you shopped for the food to be prepared at the beach party. At the cashier, he wanted to ask something regarding two things; groceries and his birthday.

"I swear Giovanni if you ask her I'm going to walk out of here and deny knowing you."

"Relax Y/N, we could save up real big if my intuition is right!" he turns to the woman running the cash register, "Hey ma'am,"

"Oh my goodness you're doing it-"

"It's my birthday today, I was hoping we could get a discount or something?"

"Great Scott, you did it."

He didn't get a discount, because as you've said to him, why would he?

You then went to his place where Jordan already was. He asked the both of you to help with the food because he is not culinary inclined, per se. When you got there he was still complaining about the discount dilemma.

"Maybe the lady's just homophobic for not giving me a discount. Hmm I should've yelled Gay Rights! at her face."

"Darling, you were asking for a birthday discount at the supermarket. She isn't homophobic."

"How'd you handle that Y/N?" Jordan asks, putting together the sliders.