Valentine's Day II

[A/N: Part two hennies! Lezzgooo]

Olivia Lux:

Interestingly, you and Freddy never really talked about your plans for Valentine's Day until the day came.

You woke up to a delivery outside your door and you almost lost your pants right there.

You were given a flower bouquet, red velvet cupcakes, a pink whale stuff animal and a card saying "whale u be my valentine?"

[Pic: I want to buy this for myselfff

[Pic: I want to buy this for myselfff. But I'm also broke.]

"Thank you," you thanked the delivery guy after signing.

"You're very lucky, Ma'am/Sir."

"I know. I feel like I won a lottery right now, I'm so surprised!"

"I'm sure your partner's lucky because of you as well."

"Thank you kind human. Happy Valentine's day! Do you have someone special?"

"No, just delighting over people's love lives right now." he chuckled.

[That delivery guy is me]

"Don't worry, there is someone out there for you. Just gotta wait for that one person."

"Thanks Ma'am/Sir. I hope you and your partner will have a great time today. Happy Valentine's!"

You head back in your place and called Freddy.

"Hi Y/N, happy V day! You got what I sent?"

"Yes, you romantic!"

"You like it?"

"Of course I do! Thank you so much. You really went all out today huh?"

"Yeahhh. We never talked about our plans for today and I realized that makes me such a crappy partner so I guess I'm making up for it?"

"You never made a crappy move, silly. Honestly, just a kiss from you would've been enough."

"So you want me to take the gifts back?"