Love??💗

The wedding went well , they made it look like they loved each other. Really they did. 'To bad he can't even stand near me, i mean come on he totally tried avoiding the dance!' Karin mused taking a peek at her husband of seven hours. Everything went according to plan. No messed up, no crazy girlfriends, nothing. Even Naruto looked happy .. or atleast acted like he was.

"We're almost there," her husband announced not taking his eyes of the road his hand clentching the stearing wheel and his face showing no emotion.

' I bet he's thinking of her' She's a pain in his chest karin turned her head to the window sighing in defeat as she muttered to herself

"geez we just left the wedding and he hates me already" Karin couldn't be blamed she hated herself right now and she can only remember when she met Naruto.

Flashback:

"You wanted to see me granfather?" A now legal twenty-one year old Karin asked. Karin lost her parents in a house fire and was shipped off to live with her fathers parents and her cousin Tayuyu was standing next to her father and grandfather with her fist clentched and her bestfriend Naruto Uzumaki happened to be with them today, and with a Indigo haired gentle girl holding hands.

" ah! Karin look at you so grown and mature, please sit," the Blonde elder was the only happy person here Karin mused as she sat brushing her crimson hair away from glass covered ruby eyes. Her cousin Tayuyu was at her side in a flash blabbing and ranting " i won't let them do this to you, there's got to be another way! She doesn't even know him!"

know who, another way to what! these thought scared her, she grabs Tayuyu's hand with her shaky ones and cried " Who!, Another way to what! What's going on , Tayuyu your scaring me," the red haired girl couldn't even tell her,when her grandfather cleared his throat

"Karin," he started letting his ocean blue eyes stare at her " there seems to be some problems , financially in the company," of course god forbid the company ever have problems "we made a deal with the Uzumaki's you remember them,but anyways for this deal to work and solve the company's problems there needed to be a marriage.."

"M-marriage.. Me.. oh god you mean me! To who !" my eyes darting around the room to the only Uzumaki here " no, please i can't please anything else!," i cried as my knees hit the floor begging him for something else. I can't get married , We don't love each other or know eachother. " I am sorry Karin but it's already been done,"

My flashback was cut off by a hand on my shoulder making me jump

"We are here," was all he said before leaving the car and heading inside the cabin for our honeymoon. "great" with that i left the car and walked after him.

When i got in the one bedroom cabin I notice Naruto had already taken his suit jacket off and rolled his sleeves up and just pouring wine for us. Wait? Pouring wine for us?

"Um N-naruto-san-"

"Naruto, just Naruto we're married now," He smirked bittersweetly probably thinking of her the one he should be loving not me.. all for this stupid company.

"y-yes Naruto i-i'll take the c-couch i-f"

"No,we'll sleep together.. I want to make this marriage to work," He downed his drink without even looking at me. I was angry, how dare he think we're a happy couple, we were forced! My body shook with half angry half sadness, hot tears dripped down my face

"Don't..please don't act like you wanted this," my voice barely above a large frame was infront of me before i could blink, his large hands craddling my face wiping away tears.

"your wrong.." And with that his thin lips crashed into my gloss covered lips shocking didn't stop, i didn't want him to stop if this kiss was this amazing what about the sex?My mind went blank at the thought.. sex? Him on top looking at me with thoses black endless eyes. With that thought my hands weaved their way into his blonde locks and pulled him closer, a growl escaped his lips.

" " with that comand he lifted me up in his arms never breaking the kiss and marched to the bedroom.

"Ten seconds.. Thats all i'm giving you to undress , unless you want me to rip it off." His voice going husky as his rough hands roamed over my hands never moved so quickly in my life as i removed the now wet panties.

"my, god" left his mouth as his lips attacked my neck making me moan softly .

"P-please d-don't s-stop," his lips formed a smirk and he leaned forward his hips to touching mine allowing me to feel his harden member.

"Do you think I can stop even if i wanted to?" His pale hands reached my nipples fondling, tweaking, and pull on them causing moans of pleasure to escape my throat

"o-oh god Naruto," A smirk made its way to his lips

"Yes? Tell me what you want Karin," His tone sending shivers down my spine, my body responding to his ghost touch.

"y-you, g-god i-i want you!"my response pleased him, his rough hand found his way to my smooth mound his finger rubbing my clit. My nails marked his biceps while my moans made him pain stakingly hard, jesus she was driving him crazy with her moans. His mouth crushed mine , my tongue teasingly darting into his mouth, earning me a groan from him.

"Karin.." His voice made me wet, my fingers wrapped around his shaft and with a gentle pull i began to stroke him in tune with his clit rubbing "a-ah Naruto!" my back arched when two digits entered me , my hand still rubbing his shaft. But he removed my hand..What he removed my hand?

"w-what?"

"Ssh I need to taste you," my body flush at the i could respond his hands grasped my knees and seperated them, showing off my wet sex.

He moved forward his mouth at my center taking in my scent before his warm tongue lapped at my folds. A wanton moan left my mouth as his tongue circled my clit before gently biting it making me gasp in pleasure. "A-ah " his tongue left my clit only to plunge into my hole making my hips buck. I needed him more ,I want to have him .His tongue continued to slide in and out of me which kept me moaning until my release.

"N-naruto" My panting made him smirk as he kissed my lip allowing me to taste myself, the kiss continued until i feel him rub his member on my wet sex before he plunged into me causing me to whimper.

"Ssh baby i'll wait, come on i'll make you feel better," His soothing tone made me relax. Allowing him to slowly withdraw from me only to push back in until he set a rhythm. Soon my moans of pain became pleasures as I held on to him my fingers scratching his back making me moan into my hands were on my hips as he moved in and out of me.

"your so tight karin! Shit you feel so good," he whispered in my ear almost bringing me to my high. His member pounded into me,My moans heard through out the cabin.

"Cum for me Karin, Cum for your husband," With those words i was brought to my climax as i rode my orgasim off i bite into his neck where his "curse" mark tattoo was. That was all it took to bring him over the egde and comming into me.

"Karin" He panted his body covered in sweat, while he pull out of me and rolled onto his back bringing me with him.

"karin, I lovv.."

"I love you Naruto."

His hand stroked my hair and than i drifted into sleep.

"We can make this work karin I will make sure that you will be happy with me"

With that he pulled me closer and we both drifted into sleep.