Her fetish🍑

He knew that there had to something very special about him for Karin to ignore Sasuke and focus on him. He just didn't know what.

"I bet it's my...rugged good looks," Said Naruto as he rubbed his chin in an intellectual manner and gave a cocky grin.

Karin, who was sitting on his bed, snorted. "You wish!"

"Then you wanted me for my manly physique!" The blonde began to pose before his girlfriend, attempting to flex his non-visible muscles.

The redhead took off her glasses and began to clean the lenses. "I'd hardly call your body 'manly'."

"Then it was my intelligence, right?"

Karin stared at Naruto with wide eyes for a short while before she fell over on her side and started to laugh. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! In... Intelligence! You?! HAHAHAHAHAHA...!"

Naruto squinted his eyes in a fox-like manner and growled under his breath. "That's not funny!"

"Yes, it is! I think I'm gonna die laughing! Heh-heh-heh...!" Karin recovered and sat back up, though her cheeks were flushed from all the laughing. If it weren't for the fact that she was laughing at him, Naruto may have thought she looked cute. It was a rarity to see Karin laugh so hard.

"Are you done now?" The blonde asked with an arched eyebrow as he folded his arms across his chest.

The redhead coughed as she slipped her glasses back onto her face. "Yeah. Proceed. ...Hee-hee!"

Naruto shoved his hands into his pants pocket as he pouted. "Um... My kindness and respect towards you?" He asked as his lips began to form a wide, toothy smile.

"Getting warmer!" Karin spoke in a sing-song tone.

"Well, heck!" He shouted as a vein throbbed on his forehead. "I don't know what made me so attractive to you...but whatever it is, I'm glad it worked!"

"It's your chakra."

Naruto sweatdropped, and then blinked in confusion. "...Come again?"

The bespectacled girl began to blush and fiddled with the fringes of her hanging hair. "I like guys with large amounts of chakra. While he's stronger and definitely a lot hotter..." She didn't notice the glare her boyfriend was giving her, "You have way more chakra than Sasuke does-even if it you can't use it efficiently."

The blonde jinchuuriki gave her a half-lidded look. "...That...is the stupidest thing I ever heard!" The blonde shouted as he threw his hands up into the air. "My large amount of chakra, my butt! I thought you were gonna say that you liked the size of my-!"

"Hey, I have my reasons for my...chakra fetish!" Karin exclaimed as her face turned beet red. She began to fiddle with her glasses, constantly arranging them as she said, "Guys with huge amounts of chakra have to have a lot of stamina to keep it al in check! And guys with high stamina can do...things longer."

"Things?" Naruto blinked in confusion before realization hit. "Ohhhhhh! ...You kinky girl...!" He started to look at his redheaded girlfriend with shifty eyes. "I didn't think you were the type to do those things...! Such a filthy-minded girl!"

"Says the boy who dreamt about me swimming naked in a giant bowl of ramen," Karin snorted as a small vein throbbed on her forehead. "And has a perverted ninjutsu. And was the apprentice of a well-known pervert!"

"Hey, hey! I'm no pervert!" In less than a second, Naruto was sitting next to Karin on the bed, his arm hooked around her shoulder as he gave her a smile. "Have I ever made a move on you?"

"Yes."

"...Let me correct that. Have I ever made a serious move on you?"

She looked at him from the corner of her eye. "You insulted my...fetish problem."

"Ah...it's not a problem. I have my fetish problems, too." Naruto's face began to show a dark red blush. "Um... Whenever I really like a girl, I dream about her swimming naked in a bowl of ramen and I join her for a skinny-dip near the noodles."

"Really? Wait a second." Karin arched an eyebrow. "...I'm not the first?"

The blonde began to sweat. "Uh..."

"Who was the first? Tell me!" The redhead exclaimed as she grabbed her boyfriend's shoulders and shook him frantically.

"Sa...Sakura-chan was the first!"

"...SAKURA?!"

"She was a childhood crush! I swear! She's nothing more than a friend to me, now!"

"LIAR! You probably have other dreams about her naked!"

"I honestly mean it! I'm only loyal to yooooouuuuuuu!"

All the best Naruto 😂😂