Chapter 34: The PAST

Start from the beginning

Nilanjana said "Bulbul meri baat sun.. thakur ke aage kabhi jhukna nahi aur jo galat hai uska saamna karna hai! samjhi"

Bulbul shook her head in yes. They took the important things and headed towards the railway station on a horse cart. After a few miles, the cart stopped as Rana Pratap Singh jeep was in front.

He got down, Kishore hugged his family. Rana shouted "kya Kishore.. bhaag raha hai! par bhool gaya ye ghao mera hai aur meri ijazat ke bina ek patta bhi yahan se nhi hilta"

 bhaag raha hai! par bhool gaya ye ghao mera hai aur meri ijazat ke bina ek patta bhi yahan se nhi hilta"

Kishore folded his hands in front of him "thakurji.. itne saal se aapke liye kaam kiya hai maine meri beti ko chod do.."

"nahi kar sakta.. mere beta ka dil aa gaya hai thari chori pe.. aur tu jaanta hai uski zidd ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hun" He spoke with a mischievous smile on his face. He signalled his man and he tried to part away Bulbul from them.

Nilanjana shouted "nahi chodo meri beti ko"

"maa..." Bulbul cried.

The man gave her a hard push and Nilanjana fell off the cart injuring her head. Ahana didn't understand but was alert something bad is happening. She grabbed little Manvi closer to her trying to protect her from devils as she was crying.

They took Bulbul to the Haveli while Nilanjana run behind the jeep. She dropped down after a few meters and shouted "bulbul..."

Kishore got down the cart along with Ahana and Manvi. Nilanjana wiped her tears and said "nahi.. apni beti ki zindagi barbaad nahi hone dungi main"

Kishore rushed to her, Nilanjana said "Aap Ahana aur Manvi ko meri dost Shailja ke ghar chod aayie main tabtak Bulbul ko bachati hun"

"nahi.. waha khatra hai Nilu" he was scared that he would lose his wife.

"meri beti..." she ignored him and headed towards the Haveli. Kishore rushed and dropped Ahana and Manvi at Nilanjana's friend's house. A little boy about 7 years old opened the door, he asked "Aap kaun?"

"beta Ahana aur Manvi ko main yahan chod raha hun apni mumma se kehna kuch der mein aake le launga.." Kishore told the boy.

Ahana grabbed her father's hand and asked innocently "Di aur maa??"

"main unhe leke aaunga Ahana.. phir hum yahan se jayenge wada karo apni behen ka haath nahi chodogi" Kishore asked.

Ahana nodded, Kishore kissed both his daughter's forehead and left from there.

Pratap Mansion

Bulbul was thrown into the room, the man signalled "karo taiyaar isne.. Dulhan ki tarah chote thakur ki pasand hai"

Bulbul was frightened but then she remembered her mother's words. She sat up and began to leave but the man slapped her that blood started to ooze out from her side of the lips. The ladies forcefully made her wear the bridal dress and then took her to the mandap.