𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

"Why is the name of our group chat M&M?
We never had a conversation about this," Nayoung questioned 

-

Hey everyone it's me ssenruos back with another story *cough* not me starting a new story after ending my other one 🙄.

But anyways BPM stands for beats per minute which in layman terms means how fast the tempo is. I was a music student and I studied music for 3 years. I'm not the most musically inclined person but I do know a little. So as always please correct me if I'm wrong.

This story is pretty slow cause I made this during my exams and now that I'm finally done I can focus on it.

In this story there will be three love line bitches, is my first time doing 3 couples lol

You can search it up and see how slow or how fast the BPMs are.

And listen to Lightsum's Vivace. Vivace if you didn't know is tempo and it has a BPM of 156-176 (I got this from my music notes lmao). 

Miyeon, Nayoung and Minjeong are Nursing students

Mingi is a student in the School of Music Production

You will know who are the other characters later ;)

They all of to KQ College

Disclaimer!!⚠️

This story will have mentions of suicide, and self-harm. So if you do not feel comfortable reading this, please leave. Take care of yourself first.

I would like to apologise in advance for any errors, typos in any of the Chapters.

There is always room for improvement so please give me feedback on what I should improve on to become a better writer.

I only own the original characters. I DO NOT OWN any of the pictures used here. Plagiarism is not a Joke or to be played lightly.

Thank you for your time and enjoy the story :D