𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

The Next Day, 10 August 2021
Tuesday 

"Good morning students," Their lecturer, Ms Lee greeted

"Today we finally released the students who will be attending the student/school program," When the lecturer said that, the students jolted up

"Now remember if you are selected, that means that you are a good student and of course, those who are not selected, yes you are smart is just that those who are selected just have more practical skills and we would want the students or anyone in the school know that we chose these students because we trust them."

"Don't worry about clashing with your lectures, we have already placed your attendance sheet with your names crossed out for that specific lecture, all the lecturers have all your timings and will expect you guys to come back to class once you shift as the school nurse is over."

"I have listed your names based on your student code number and don't worry these are all numbers that I typed out number by number so whoever is in or not are already confirmed by the department."

Ms Lee turns on the visualiser and showed everyone the list of the student's code number

Miyeon read line by line and

"Urgh I got in," She disappointingly said

"Oh! I got in too!" Minjeong beamed

Nayoung sighed "I didn't, just shows that I need to practice more on my practical skills," She said

"Is okay Nayoung-ah, at least you won't have to talk to people," Miyeon said

"We are in the health department, we HAVE to talk," Minjeong said

"Yeah yeah."

"The program will start in a week, those who were chosen may stay in school to sharpen your skills," Ms Lee said

End of class

"Argh I'm tired," Nayoung massage her left shoulder

"Let's go home!" Minjeong excitedly say

"You two go first, I want to buy some gauze," Nayoung said

"Did your soulmate cut themselves again?" Miyeon asked

Nayoung slowly nods

"Okay then, you want us to go with you?".

"No it's okay, I'll just buy the gauze and ointment and will come right back," Nayoung said

"Alright then, Minjeong let's go, stay safe okay?" Miyeon said as she places an arm over Minjeong's shoulder 

"Mhm, I will."

-

Cries, pain engulfed

"I can't take it anymore," The man cries while holding on to the railing

"I hate life I hate everything!"

Stress with exams, family, life itself was hard

The mysterious man is currently at the Han river. Contemplating to whether take his life or not.

But why was he thinking? He wanted to die ever since he found out that his scholarship had been taken away from him when the school found out that the boy was skipping school, wasn't doing well in school, barely even passing his modules.

The department talked to him and he begged them to let him stay, they did but this time instead of having a scholarship, he had to pay normal college fees.

But in order to have a job, he has to stay but while staying he had even more problems! groupmates not cooperating in group projects, late coming, barely even paying college debt.

His life is a mess

But what is stopping him

his soulmate

It was said by doctors that if one dies, the one connected will die too and he didn't want to end the life of his soulmate who didn't even try to harm herself. If she ever did cut herself it would be an incident and he knew it from how rare it was to see cuts made from the soulmate.

When he fainted he thought he finally had peace in heaven but come to find out that he was still alive. But when the news about him and his soulmate was brought up, he felt as though someone was stopping him from dying even though she isn't right beside him. But who else was right beside him during his hardest times?.

-

Nayoung finally brought the stuff needed to heal the wounds embedded by her soulmate. She had always wondered what her soulmate was going through and felt bad that this whole time she wasn't right beside him and hoped that one day she could give him a big tight hug.

She walks to Han river, a way for her to reach the dorm. As she gets closer, her whole body begins to get goosebumps. She quickly ran to the man, hugging him to refrain him from taking his life.

"I have no idea what's going on with your life but please talk to someone."

That was when she heard sobs

"That's the thing, I have no one to talk to," He breaks down, squatting down

"I might not know you but you can talk to me, I'm sure you talking to someone can help a ton," She said, still hugging him

"What's your name hmm?" She asked the stranger

"Yunho".

-

Not me freaking out about Ateez's solo concept photos. Idk which one I should choose for a new story/book cover. It's a reasonable thing to freak out about exams and school but a photo?!! 

𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁!!