𝐁𝐏𝐌

Hello everyone is me ssenruos and this marks the end of BPM.

Here are some facts about the 'constant heart beating' story

No kiss scene we gotta keep it halal halal you know?

The original story for Mingi was that he is a dance student and Miyeon is a student majoring in photography. She was given the assignment to take pictures that describes an emotion. While walking around school she sees Mingi dance to an upbeat song which gives off Happy emotions so she decides to take a picture of him dancing.

Mingi didn't like how she took a picture of him without consent and blah blah blah the story has no name.

How did the story of BPM came in is quite interesting actually lol. I was scrolling through Instagram and I stumbled upon a post made by Big Planet Made Entertainment which is a company that has 3 of the ex-members gfriend. 

And I was like BPM?? Beats per minute? I studied that shit for music and suddenly my mind went oh you should write this and write that and BAAM! BPM.

I was conflicted between which member I should choose because I wanted my character to work out a lot and recently Yeosang and San have been working as well as Seonghwa and of course our apple breaker Jongho but I chose Mingi because my initial story didn't have much to give and I also wanted to bring back the legendary mama Mingi to my story lol.

So yeah ok now for the characters

I wanted 1 couple but I thought hmm if you write 1 then your story would be 6 chapters only so I decided on 3 couples yuh.

Miyeon is with Mingi of course but Minjeong was supposed to be with someone else. I intended Minjeong to be with a girl but I had a lot of thinking and change it to a guy which is Minhyung.

For Nayoung, from day one she stayed the same but Yunho's story was definitely a different route I took cause I usually never put sensitive topics that could raise a trigger and I was a bit scared but I wrote it as safe I can and I hope it was safe for those who are reading this right now. 

I have more stories coming up and if you have not noticed, I put up some Easter Eggs of some of my upcoming books or already published books.

Well that's the end of BPM

Signing off,

ssenruos