Chapter 19

"Everyone out"

As fast as Solenne had said it was as quickly as everyone left the room. They knew or thought that the girl was about to be killed or beg for mercy, the Queen was ruthless and everyone knew it, that's how she had earned her name and respect.

Only her brother and best friend stayed back in the room, everyone else was escorted out even Tess.

"Not so talkative now are you, the things I could do to you little one, I was planning on saving this but since you can't follow simple instructions I will have to teach you the hard way" her fangs had come out by this point.

Aerilyn's eyes went wide as she struggled against her.

She tried to fight the Queen off but she had a good grip on the girl's neck, the only thing she could try to do was breathe. Solenne brushed Aerilyn's hair aside to get access to her neck.

She licked her neck with pure blood lust with pure red eyes "you are mine and no one else's, get that straight"

"I own you, you will do as I say when I say" she purred.

"I'll kill you all" Aerilyn choked out.

The Queen laughed against her neck.

Gripped her neck tighter, their bodies pressed together.

Solenne just about pierced Aerilyn's neck when...

"Stop, look you are killing her, this isn't you Solenne" Luanna pleaded, this wasn't the best friend she knew.

Aerilyn cried out in pain, although Solenne hadn't drank from her she had pierced her neck.

A few drops fell from her neck.

"Look at her, please" she tried. This brought Solenne back to her senses, she had lost control. Letting go Aerilyn dropped to the floor immediately, coughing and crying.

Her smell was insatiable.

"I couldn't just let her get away with all of that in front of them all, she had to be punished" Solenne gritted her teeth.

"You could have lost her, look at her neck, it's a mess, just admit it, you lost control and what kind of punishment was that" Luanna continued pointing at Aerilyn's neck. The girl was still on the floor trying to catch her breath, heaving.

Matheus approached Aerilyn and bent down with a tissue, she tried to back away from him.

"I won't hurt you, I'm very sorry for what my sister has done, we will have the doctor come and see you" she had choked her so bad that she could not speak, her voice was now hoarse.

"Look she's like a vegetable now, you're an idiot, I need to leave the smell is too much, I will go and entertain everyone" Matheus was mad at her due to the lack of response. She just sat there like she wasn't there.

He quickly left the room and went back to the party.

"How could you do this to her, when it's so obvious that she's..." Luanna was cut off.

"STOP" The Queen's wrath was not something that anyone wanted to face not even her best friend. She knew what she was going to say, but didn't want to hear it out loud, that would mean it was true.

The doors slammed open immediately with Nilsa running in. Solenne stood still unsure what to do, she didn't want try and comfort Aerilyn when she had just strangled her and doing so might scare her more.

Nilsa enveloped Aerilyn into a hug. "What the hell have you done Solenne...shhh it's okay, I'm here, you're okay, you're safe, I can tell you can't speak, so don't try to, just try and calm down" she rocked the human girl and rubbed her back, the dried blood on her neck was all too obvious.