"The only thing I've seen her remotely interested in is her pet" Matheus nodded his head towards Aerilyn whilst leaning back in his chair. Aerilyn felt herself blush, how could this be true, but she also felt herself recoil away not liking having the spotlight shine on her.

"Aww you've made her blush" Luanna laughed, this riled the Queen up even more and embarrassed her, she hadn't been able to elicit any type of emotion from the girl let alone a blush. The Queen looked down at the girl who refused to meet her eye, not that she was suppose to. She was behaving well.

Everyone had been trying to get the Queen's attention but all of her senses were focused on the girl sat on the floor next to her, everything honed in on her, every breath she took, her ears could hear her rapid heart rate and her eyes although looking else where were watching the girl out of the corners of her eyes, she found herself to always be watching her.

Never in her 141 years was she interested in a human or a vampire for that matter, flings came and went but that was all. The Queen was considered young in terms of a vampire but old enough that she should already have a mate.

Before the uprising they had lived quiet lives away from society, they had been around for as long as humans but were a secret, her father changed that, he had become a prominent figure in society which was not normal of a vampire to be blending in the human world.

Once he had enough power and soldiers he was able to over throw the government practically overnight.

"Shut up Luanna, where is Richard?" They knew she was close to snapping and brushed the subject off.

As the night went on, Solenne could sense Aerilyn was angry due to the other humans being drank from in front of her, she raised the blood in her cup to quench the thirst or suppress the smell of the girl but it tasted horrible. The girls anger made The Queen angry, it flowed through her and yet there was nothing she could do to stop it or change the situation, this is how it has been for the past 14 years since the uprising.

"He is away on business, he will be back soon though" Luanna smiled, snapping Solenne out of her thoughts, she had been teasing her about Aerilyn once she found out and was desperate to meet her, she knew the Queen's interest in her was not normal but still said nothing and kept quiet about it, Solenne's brother Matheus on the other hand was unsure about the change in her stance towards pets, Luanna knew how torturous it was having Aerilyn next to her right now.

"I hope he is able to reach an agreement with the town, it would be good for trade" Matheus chipped in.

At this a woman who nobody was expecting to see walked into the room, she was late for dinner and made the Queen tense up, this wasn't good, her long wavy brown hair and green eyes accompanied by a red dress had everyone gulping but not Aerilyn.

Aerilyn observed the woman, she was clearly late for dinner and by the sounds of it she made the Queen rather tense, the woman was cocky that's for sure.

She seductively walked over to the Queen trying to place a kiss on her lips, Aerilyn scrunched up her face at the sight.

"Nice to know you missed me to my love" ew that was gross, the two were lovers obviously.

Even Matheus almost choked at what she said.

"And what in the hell is this ugly little thing" she was looking at Aerilyn. How insulting, luckily she didn't phase the girl.

"She is my pet" the Queen spoke in anger. Vampires with stronger hearing would be able to hear a low growl erupt from Solenne at the insult.

"Why get one all of a sudden, she better not be replacing me or be sharing your bed, shall I be seeing you in your room tonight?" The girl winked trying to drape herself over the Queen. Aerilyn wanted to barf.

"We will talk later" clearly she wasn't understanding what was going on here.

"Sit down Tess, you are making a fool of yourself" Luanna warned.

Tess sat down and gave Aerilyn a glare so hard that Aerilyn almost just kept her eyes shut.

The Queen barely touched her drink or spoke after that, she was to caught up with the smell of the girl next to her. She really should have had more blood, not that it did much now, everything tasted horrible in comparison to Aerilyn's blood.

What was she going to do about Tess, she wasn't suppose to be here and the thought of bedding her now disgusted her.

Aerilyn felt very sick as the night went on, so sick she could not eat a thing, moving stuff around on the plate she tried to make it seem like she was eating it, she didn't  want to come across as ungrateful.

Aerilyn looked around and saw Lord Daryn's girl half out of it, he and the others had been drinking their pets at the table, which caused them to flop over in a daze.

This only caused the girls anger to grow, clenching her fists and frowning.

She thought a lot of the vampires could feel her anger but chose to ignore it, Solenne on the other hand had now focused her attention onto the girl completely, she didn't understand what was wrong, all she knew and felt was that the girl was angry.

"I thought I told you to eat pet" she spoke harshly.

"I'm not hungry" Aerilyn mumbled.

This made Solenne worse.

"You will do as you are told, I feed you, bathe you and treat you well and you dare defy me" her hands clenched. She had no restraint tonight or patience.

"Treat me well" The girl sniggered.

"Can't keep your pet in line, I will be more than happy to break her in" Prince Louis smirked. Solenne scowled even more as Aerilyn was making a fool out of her.

"I second that" Lord Daryn spoke.

"I will ask you one last time, eat" she commanded again. The others merely watched. Aerilyn couldn't eat and the Queen didn't understand how sick she was feeling.

"No, I feel sick, it's sick what you are doing to them, you disgust me" The once quiet girl nodded towards the humans bent over the table.

"Are you really going to let this blood bag get away with talking to you like that, let the men have their way with her" Tess chimed in.

"Last chance pet, be quiet and eat" You could almost see smoke coming out of her ears.

This time Aerilyn looked back up at her and into her eyes, some of the other vampires gasped, this was forbidden and yet here she was.

"I'm not eating this food and I'm not being quiet, you are killing my kind and wiping us to oblivion just for your sadistic pleasure, you rape us, violate us, take away our souls and you expect me to be able to eat" before the girl could finish the Queen had her up against the wall with her hands around Aerilyn's neck.

"Who do you think you are, I should drink you dry right now" her anger flared as she spat those words. Her eyes becoming very red.

"Do it I'd rather be dead than under your control" Aerilyn could only hope she would do it.

The girl looked into the Queen's eyes once more and almost thought she saw hesitancy.

Solenne's grip around her neck tightened causing Aerilyn to have trouble breathing, she could no longer talk.