Chapter 19: Nervous

-Months Later-
Life's been pretty good. We've successfully hid from Hank. I've gotten close to Michael and Grace and Jack are an item. Jessica is one of my best-friends now and she's dating Al. Today Michael is taking me out on a date. I'm getting dressed. I'm going to wear a midnight black dress. I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say.

Meghan walks in,"You look amazing."

"Thank ya."

"Hey let's go." Gabbi said.

"Well Dora why don't you go find me a red barn please."

"Princess do your own work." She walked out.

I went downstairs to see Michael in a tux. I smiled at him and he led me to his car.

"You look amazing." He smiled and kissed me.

"Your not too shabby." I replied and he chuckled.

We went to a yacht a YACHT!!!!! He led me inside and like a gentleman pulled out the chair for me. We talked danced and even swam a little. Then he took me to our place.

"Emilie." He said in a quiet tone.

"Yes?" I was on top of him looking at the stars.

"Let me up."

I got off and he stood me up.

"Emilie." He got down on one knee.

"Y-Yes?" I said nervous now.

"You are everything to me. The first moment I saw you I knew you were perfect. I love how you say what you feel and your skills. You are the reason I went to your brother to get his blessing. You are the reason I breathe and I want you by my side forever. I love you so would you do me the honor of becoming my wife.?Will you marry me?" He finished looking nervous.

"I"

Michael's POV
She looked at me and smiled. I was shaking hoping she'd say yes.

"I will marry you. Yes." She said.

I picked her up and kissed her passionately.

"So Mrs. Jackson when will the wedding be?" She giggled.

"Hmmm I don't know."

"How about never Mr. Jackson." I spun around and saw Hank.

I shoved Emilie behind me and backed her up against a tree. She tried to move, but I wouldn't risk her.

"Hank." I said with malice.

"Michael please give me my bride." He said.

"No this is my fiancé." I said.

"Ha I think my men have other thoughts." Hank motioned for them.

Thousands came out and pointed guns at us. Emilie froze and then she moved from behind me.

Alex's POV

I moved Michael from in front of me. I walked in the middle of everyone. All eyes were now on me. I looked at Michael and winked.

"Hank thank goodness!" I squealed.

"Alex?" He questioned at my tone.

I ran into his arms and kissed him square on the mouth.

"I've missed you the only reason I left was because they threatened to kill me." I explained while "crying."

"I knew you didn't want to leave me." He smiled at me and kissed me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and deepened the kiss. He kissed back happily.

"Can you take me back to the palace?" I asked.

"Yes dearie." He said.

We went to the limo and Hank kissed me gently.

After a day at the palace the guards called for Hank and we both entered the room. Michael was brought in.

"He was trying to break in and steal your bride." The guard said.

"Well you know the penalty fulfill it." Hank said.

"Wa-" I was interrupted by a gun shot.

I saw Michael fall to the ground and that's when everything turned red.