Chapter 13: Slave to Love

Michael's POV

I woke up in a poorly lit room. I tried to get up to look around, but I discovered I was tied to a chair. What I assume is a door opened and Hank walked in.

"Well well Mr. Smooth Criminal this is quite a twist isn't it?" He chuckled.

"You monster! You ruining my happiness." I yelled at him.

"Oh Jackson you ruined it the moment you brought Alex in this palace." He said in a dark tone.

He didn't know who she was. The real Alex. I couldn't give away who she was.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"You are just a little incentive for Alex to agree to be my queen." He said with a devilish grin.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I was a little worried.

"Not me her." He pointed to a girl and it was Jessica.

"Oh Mikey we can be together again." She squealed and kissed me.

"I'll leave you to it Jess." Hank said before walking out the door.

"Now let's have a little fun." Jessica smirked and I was worried for myself and Emilie.

Alex's POV

I was back in Hank's room cuffed to the bed again. Sound familiar? After he assaulted my mouth he carried me in here and cuffed my arms to the headboard and my legs to the bottom. I wasn't worried about myself I was worried about Michael what would they do to him?

"Darling." Hank walked in the room.

"What?" I snapped at him.

"Now now I came to give you another deal. Come with me." He cuffed my hand to his.

"It's not like I have a choice." I mumbled.

He led me to a room that was poorly lit. The light flicked on and I saw Michael. I tried to run,but Hank held me back.

"Michael!" I yelled.

He looked up and saw me,"Alex don't listen to anything he says."

"Alex the deal is you agree to be with me and I'll won't let this happen." Hank said as that red headed girl from my club came out.

She grabbed his shirt and started kissing him. I was burning with anger.

"Stop it." I said with force.

Hank snapped his fingers and she released him.

"Is that a yes Alex?" Hank asked.

"No Alex don't you dare I'll be ok." Michael said.

"Michael I can't watch this." I turned to Hank,"I'll do it,but if he gets hurt I will kill you."

"Understood now Jessica get out you have served your purpose." Hank said coldly.

"What?! You said I'd get Michael!" She screamed.

"You were a fool to trust me." He mocked her.

The guards left dragging Jessica with them.

"Can I have one last moment with Michael please darling?" I about died saying the darling part.

"Well since you asked so nicely I'll give you one hour." Hank took the hand cuffs off and left the room.

"Alex why did you do that?" Michael asked quietly.

"Because I'm a slave to love and I won't let him hurt you." I was sad.

I sat on his lap since he was tied to a chair. He rested his head on top of mine.

"We are going to get out of here." I whispered.

"Yes we are because I don't like you with that sick ego maniac." He said seriously.

I chuckled at him and he gave me a look. He leaned his head towards me and I met him in the middle. We were kissing a desperate kiss and I could tell he wanted more I let him in. Then we were interrupted by Hank yanking me off of him. He cuffed my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"You will never kiss her again." Hank pulled me to him and forcefully kissed me. I heard Michael growl. Hank walked back to his room, shut the door, and laid on the bed without breaking the kiss.

He uncuffed me and I broke away.

"Darling come back." He said looking at me.

"No! You didn't even let me have an hour with him!" I yelled on the verge of hysterics.

"Well then I'll go take care of him dearie." He walked towards the door.

I ran at him spun him around, pushed him against the wall,and kissed him. He took the opportunity and pushed me to the bed. He was full on making out with me when a guard knocked on the door.

"What?!" He yelled breathless.

"Your security has some news." He said.

"Fine I'll be right there." He turned to me. "Be a good girl and don't leave this room."

As soon as he walked out I entered the minds of Christian, Skyler, and Pan'tar.

Guys?

Emilie!

I'm in the palace I need you to come get me.

We will give us a week.

A WEEK?!

We need time to plan.

Ok but hurry this is really weird.

Alright bye!

Bye.

A week? Can I make it through a week with this guy?

"Darling great news!" Hank said.

"What?" I was bored.

"We are getting married in a week."

No I couldn't make it through a week.