"Yeah. I cried while listening to it. this song is just so beautiful" Louis smiled while cuddling into Harry's side and wrapping an arm around his waist.

"Thanks, baby. I must admit you're really a great inspiration" Harry said, putting his arm around Louis' shoulder and kissing his temple.

"Just so you know, you have my whole heart. Not only a little bit of it. You have it all" Louis told him

"I love you" Harry said, squeezing his shoulder

Louis smiled and pressed a kiss to Harry's lips.

"And I love you" Louis said

A few moments later, the concert started and Louis couldn't ever be happier than right now.

...

After the concert, Louis felt amazing. Harry and him had danced and jumped and sang and kissed and it was all just so perfect.

"It was amazing" Louis said, hugging Harry "I can't believe you did that"

"And yet I did" Harry said

"I'm gonna blow you once we get home" Louis said and Harry cackled

One thing was that Louis practically lived at Harry's. He was spending most of his time there and he even had clothes a little bit everywhere. It was kind of a thing. A thing that Louis' m kind of complained about because now she saw him less. But it would have been the same if he had moved out elsewhere. Not that he moved in with Harry. Well, kind of. But anyways.

"I'm gonna take you to concerts more often" Harry said, climbing in the car at the same time as Louis and driving away from the parking lot.

"I wouldn't complain if you did" Louis smiled.

"Of course you wouldn't" Harry rolled his eyes fondly.

"Thank you for the concert" Louis said "It's the best date I ever went to"

Harry bit his lips and Louis could see he was thinking about something "Better than your dates with Evan?" Harry asked and Louis laughed loudly "What? It's a genuine question" Harry said, frowning

"You're such a jealous idiot" Louis told him, shaking his head "You're lucky you're cute"

"So? You didn't answer my question" Harry just said, but Louis didn't miss the way his lips twitched when he called him cute.

"I never went on a date with Evan" Louis rolled his eyes

"You did not?" Harry asked skeptically

"Nope" Louis shook his head "The only person I wanted to go on a date with was you" Louis said with a sweet smile that Harry returned

"Sometimes I wonder why we didn't like each other" Harry said and Louis let out a laugh

"I don't know, love" Louis replied and he watched that blush creep on Harry's cheek that he liked so much

Harry loved when Louis used pet names for him, and Louis knew it.

"Aw you look so cute when you blush, baby" Louis teased him but he knew his voice held very much fondness in it

"Shut up" Harry said, but he was smiling, even if he was biting his lip to try not to. Louis knew he was pleased when Louis showed him affection. So Louis never stopped showing him.

...

It was maybe a week later when they were both cuddling in their bed at Harry's place and they were talking when the subject came up. They talked about the New Year and Harry apologized at least seven times for hurting Louis. Louis accepted it all seven times.