"What is this place?" She asks in astonishment.

"A club... of sorts." I answer her carefully.

It is a club. An exclusive underground drug trafficking club. We also allow the Juarez Cartel to do their business here as well. They do things I don't exactly agree with but we provide the space perfect for their business and in exchange they provide us with the best drugs you can come by. It's a profitable exchange.

"A club located in the basement of a dark warehouse in the middle of nowhere." She states skeptically, arching an eyebrow at me.

"Would you like something to drink?" I ask as we approach the bar.

There are just some things she doesn't have to know.

Rocks is mixing drinks behind the bar but he hasn't noticed me yet. He runs the place, spending half his time here and the other half at The Graveyard.

She glances at the bar, indecision shining in her dark eyes and then shakes her head. "No, I'm good."

"If you're worried about Rome, he will be fine. I can get up with him tonight."

She's quiet for a moment and then nods. "Okay, one drink."

I get Rocks attention and his eyes widen when he sees me. "Boss?" His eyes flick over to Nolani and he looks even more surprised to see her.

Rocks isn't a made man, he's an associate. Just a kid with shitty parents that had no where to go who my father took in as a teenager. Set him and his little sister up in an apartment and gave him a job at The Graveyard.

I place my hand on Nolani's back. "Nola, wants a drink."

Rocks eyes meet hers. "Whatcha feelin' like?"

"A Mai Tai." She answers.

"Mai Tai coming up." He shoots her a wink and grabs what he needs to mix the cocktail.

Nolani let's out a little laugh and I arch an eyebrow at her, questioning what's so funny.

"When I came to the bar, The Graveyard, to find Rafael Rocks pushed me agains the door in the office and kissed the hell out of me." She laughs. My eyes narrow at the bartender and he visibly swallows. "Then he thought I was there to tell him I was pregnant with his baby and I thought he was going to have a panic attack."

"Really?" I reply flatly.

Rocks let's out a nervous chuckle and slides the cocktail across the bar to Nolani. "Just a miss-understanding."

Nolani picks up the glass and takes a sip of the cocktail. "Mmmm, that's good."

"Let me know if you want another." Rocks says and goes to the other end of the bar.

"I think you made him nervous." Nolani smirks.

"As he should be." I mutter.

The thought of his mouth on hers makes me want to put a bullet between his eyes.

She drinks her Mai Tai much quicker than I expect, letting out a satisfied sigh afterward. "That was really good."

"Do you want another?"

She blinks up at me, her dark eyes wide. "Probably not. I don't drink often and I can already feel a buzz coming on." Her lips quirk up. "Do you dance, Giovanni?" She asks, her voice all flirty and hearing my name on her lips does something to me it shouldn't.

"Of course." I nod.

She removes her jacket and I clench my jaw at the sight of her in that red lacy top as she places the jacket on the bar top. She fingers the button on my suit jacket and gazes at me beneath her eyelashes, looking sinful as hell. "Are you going to take your jacket off?"