Nineteen

liked by maiamitchell, jasonnash, and 237,438 othersjeff for this amazing, beautiful girl, to have to deal with so many hate comments and threats is absolutely ridiculous

jeff for this amazing, beautiful girl, to have to deal with so many hate comments and threats is absolutely ridiculous. she's the most kind hearted and down to earth person that I know and people being so quick to judge her breaks my heart. I'm getting on here to tell everyone that yes, the rumors are true and Evelyn is pregnant. That being said, I'd also like to let everyone know that she did not sleep around so all of those rumors can go down the drain. I'm not going to let her be the only one that gets backlash from this because it takes two to tango. Evelyn and I are in fact having a baby together. She's three months along and although these aren't the perfect circumstances, we are excited. I'm more than thankful to have her in my life and I can't bare to see her go through these hateful comments and Dm's any longer. So leave her alone, please and thank you.

Evie: ❤❤❤

user: JEFF IS THE FATHER?

username: how did that even happen?
ClaireBrooks: they drunkenly hooked up like idiots
zane: need some peanut butter with that jelly

user: this baby just won the gene pool

todderic: congrats guys, honestly

natalinanoel: even if it's not under the normal circumstances you guys still have every right to be excited, I cannot wait to meet this baby!!

daviddobrik: does this mean no more clubbing for Evie
Evie: just no drinking

mariahamato: I can't wait to be an aunt

scottysire: david is going to use your child as clickbait

username: why would Jeff want to have a baby with evie?
ClaireBrooks: I don't know either
jeff: because she is an amazing woman and looking at it now, there's no one else I'd rather drunkenly have a baby with.

user.name: this baby is going to be gorgeous just like Evie
Evie: aww thank you

- - -