Seven

Evelyn
Los Angeles

After the party, David brought us all to his friend Doms house. I've heard of him from the few vlogs I've watched and he kind of makes me uncomfortable but knowing that Jeff being here makes me more comfortable.

David was filming a bit with the two while Evelyn sat to the side containing her laughter.

"Oh look. Two criminals in one spot." David joked. Evelyn snickered and shook her head. "Say, Jeff did you ever meet guys like Dom in prison?"

"No they usually separate the sex offenders." Jeff replied. David laughed loudly while Evelyn rolled her eyes.

The guys continued making a lot of jokes while Evelyn sat down on the couch.

"Hey hot stuff." she scrunched her face up when Dom sat next to her, his strong scent burning her nose hairs.

"Hi." she said meekly. His arm was draped over the back of the couch behind her making her very uncomfortable.

"So, how about you and I-"

"No thanks." she cut him off, scooting away.

"Oh come on shortie, why?" he asked moving closer.

"Hey Evie." Jeff sat down on the other side of her and put his arm around her shoulder. She smiled to herself and curled into his side. "Here let me get these uncomfortable things off for you." he reached down and slid her heels off of her feet.

"Thank you." she smiled up at him. He shrugged and brushed it off.

"You don't have to thank me."

"Okay, Evie," they looked over at David who held his camera up, "how much would you have to be payed to sleep with Zayn?"

Natalie laughed and shook her head. Now that Evelyn was welcomed into the group, there was another girl for the boys to torment.

"Probably like a million dollars, sorry babe." Evelyn laughed towards Zayn.

He gasped. "I thought you loved me."

"Okay new question. How much for you to have sex with Dom?" David asked.

She snorted. "There's not enough money in the world that could make me have sex with him."

Everyone started laughing loudly while Dom looked extremely offended. Jeff smiled down at Evelyn who snuggled her head into his shoulder.

"Okay how much money to have sex with Jeff?" Zayn smirked.

Evelyn hummed. "Mm, nothing. I'd fuck him for free."

Everyone started whooping and hollering while Jeff's smile turned into a smirk. He suddenly scooped her up bridal style and stood up.

"I'll see y'all later!" he walked down the hall while she giggled before he kicked the apartment door shut.

"Are they actually going to have sex?" Natalie asked in disbelief.

David shrugged. " I don't know but that's gonna be great content."

———

"Jeff?" Evelyn asked as they drove in an uber.

"What's up?" he looked down at her.

"I want to sleep." she mumbled into his shoulder, scooting to put her face in his neck.

"Are you feeling okay?" he put his hand on her stomach.

"Mhm, just tired." she whispered. Jeff wrapped his arms around her, pulling her onto his lap. They pulled up outside of Jeff's apartment building and he adjusted her in his arms.

He paid the driver before walking into the building with Evelyn asleep in his arms.

He walked into his apartment and made his way to his room. He laid her down gently before grabbing one of his t-shirts. She shuffled around on the bed as he looked at her conflicted.

He needed to change her out of the dress she was in but he didn't want to invade her privacy by undressing her.

"Angel?" he softly rubbed her back. Her eyes fluttered open and she glared at him a bit.

"Sleep." she mumbled.

"I need you to get changed baby." he told her quietly.

"You do it." she lifted her arms up and he let out a small laugh.

"Okay." Jeff very carefully unzipped her dress and slid it off of her shoulders. He thanked god that she was wearing a bra as he removed the dress and put his shirt over her.

"Mm, it smells like you." she smiled sleepily.

Jeff chuckled and pressed a kiss to her stomach then her forehead. "Get some sleep Angel."

As he stood up to exit the room, Evelyn reached out and grabbed his hand.

"Stay please." she mumbled.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes." she sighed releasing her grip.

Jeff quickly changed into basketball shorts and crawled under the covers with her.

He looked at the back of her head before she rolled over and snuggled into his chest.

"Goodnight Jeffy." she whispered making him snort at the nickname.

"Goodnight beautiful." he kissed her head and they both fell into a peaceful slumber.

———