Sixteen

Evelyn
Los Angeles

"A motorcycle?" I stared at Jeff in disbelief as he arrived at my apartment. I stood on the sidewalk thinking he'd be pulling up in his car to give me a ride to set but no. He drives up on a fucking motorcycle.

"Yeah, hop on babe." he teased me.

"No fucking way Jeff." I shook my head. He took the helmet off and shook his sweaty hair out. I bit my lip taking in his appearance.

Why does he have to be so hot?

"It's not dangerous, I promise." he told me.

"Jeff, I am pregnant with your child and you're trying to get me to ride a motorcycle?" I tilted my head at him.

"We can go back to your apartment and you can ride something else." he smirked.

"Shut the fuck up." my eyes widened and I walked over to him, taking the helmet from his hands.

"Oh come on, you know you'd love too." he patted my butt and helped me get on the bike. He got on the front and I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hold on tight, alright angel?"

"Mhm." I'm sure he could feel how tense I am because he laughed and put his hand back on my thigh. He started up the motorcycle and I let out a squeal as he drove down the street.

Soon enough we arrived on set and I took the helmet off.

"Never again." I shook my head.

"It was fun." he laughed.

"Maybe for you." I crossed my arms. He chuckled and stood up to wrap his arms around my waist.

"I'll see you after you finish filming today." he told me.

"You don't have to pick me up." I said.

"I want to though. And I was thinking that maybe we could go out for dinner after." he twirled a strand of my hair.

"Really? Like just the two of us?" I asked.

"Mhm." he smiled. "I want to take you on a date."

"A date?" my brows furrowed. "You actually want to go on a date with me?"

Jeff scoffed and brushed my hair behind my ear. "Evie, you are so much more to me than just the mother of my child. These last few months have been amazing and I know that I want something more with you."

"More than a baby?" I joked.

"Yes, more than just a baby." he laughed. "So will you let me take you on a date?"

"Of course." I smiled up at him. Jeff looked up at the sky and my eyes widened.

"WHOOO!" he cheered loudly.

"Jeff!" I covered his mouth. He laughed and hugged my waist.

"I'll see you later beautiful." he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Bye Jeff."

- - -

liked by Evie, Todderic, and 834,435 othersjeff my favorite way to spend a friday evening

jeff my favorite way to spend a friday evening

Evie: thank you for the food
user: no wonder she's been eating so much

daviddobrik: and you didn't invite me😢

mariahamato: stop stealing her from me
maiamitchell: can we team up to defeat jeff please
mariahamato: most definitely

zane: stop stealing him from us
heathhussar: we need to team up and get rid of Evie
mattking: I'm in

username: I know she's not about to act like nothing happened

user: wonder who the father is
username: she probably has no clue
user3: i wouldn't be surprised
scottysire: wat?

user.name: now we know why she's been hanging with all of the guys
jasonnash: why are people being mean to Evie in the comments?
jeff: ^^ frl she did nothing
user: you guys obviously haven't seen the article

todderic: what article?
liked by daviddobrik, natalinanoel, mariahamato, zane, heathhussar, jeff, Evie

username: click link

- - -