The Goddess' Veil

"Are we actually going to do this? What's she to you anyway besides some crush?" Scaramouche asks, looking angry as he was being forced to hide in a bush, in position for the signal you were eventually going to give. The three of you were crouched, still quite a ways away from the actual garden. Just hiding in a regular bush near the mall of the school.

"I'm not judging you for all the things you did to the people you've admired before so, you're not in any place to judge me." You tell Scaramouche, showing him a smug smirk, knowing damn well he couldn't say anything back to that. And, his groan just proves that point.

"No need to get pissed but, I guess that just goes to show how much you love her." He sighs, standing up and looking over the bushes, seemingly spying on the people passing by, waiting for when they all start to get up and leave. He didn't want to be seen casting the spell due to the fact that they might get in trouble for this. All of you, might get trouble for this.

"Love..?" You mumble, knowing you have some special feelings for Miko but, to call it love immediately... isn't that a bit too hasty? No crush first? No normal 'like', infatuation or admiration? Just... straight up love? It definitely didn't seem right no matter how you looked at it.

"Honestly, I'm not surprised you haven't even figured out what you're feeling yet. Wanna go and tell them some words of advice?" Scaramouche says, motioning at Mona who was idly staring at the garden, seemingly inspecting.

"Just... go for it, I guess." She unconsciously says, her attention obviously glued onto the garden clouded with a gray and dense fog. Meanwhile, Scaramouche puts his hands to his hips, disappointed as he sighs.

"Really great advice. Honestly, 10/10. You could become a therapist with those words of wisdom." He says sarcastically, rolling his eyes as he puts a thumbs-up right in front of Mona's face. She slaps it away while turning to look at him with a look of disbelief.

"What the hell do I know about love? Bet you haven't even felt a slither of it so, you're not in any position insult me with it." She says, smug about it, even. She lets out a 'hmph', flipping her hair as she stares back at the garden.

"Excuse you? I've met up with countless people already who've tugged at my heartstrings, a shame that you haven't felt that sort of feeling yet." Scaramouche angrily replies, about to start electrifying Mona with a slight voltage but you cut in, noticing that and stopping him by putting your hand on his shoulder.

"Okay, okay, stop. Let's just go with the plan." You tell them, as they then look away from each other and stare at the garden. You smile yieldingly, thinking that you three look like spies about to bust into a forbidden creature's territory and stealing it's valuables.