Research

"Haven't been here in a long time." Scaramouche says, his eyes wandering to look at the malls, parks, people all around this area just having the time of their lives. For a person like him, you were really surprised that he was looking astonished. Maybe even nostalgic.

"Right, both of you are in another part of the island. But, why couldn't you just come here whenever you had free time?" You ask both of them. Well, they're still technically in the same school but, this school is divided by potential power levels, and already possessed power levels. 

So for the people who are already extremely strong, they stay in another part of the island. And for those who might be strong or could be stronger, they stay in in another one, where you presently are staying. You never knew why they divided it but, rumor has it that the people teaching the students in the other part of the island were the gods themselves, preparing these students for possible invasions or war.

"Honey, I don't think you know just how far our islands are to each other." Mona smirks, looking at you as she points to their island. Which... could not be much further, actually. These two islands were divided so far apart because of the difference in energy present in the atmosphere. If there was some sort of complication in the strength tests or experiments, this entire school could blow sky high if they were so close to each other.

"I get that it's really far but, can't you just teleport?" You ask, knowing full well their capabilities in doing so. You do know for a fact that you can't teleport at all. That's just something you haven't learned yet. You might be good in paper tests but when it comes to practical and performance tests, you lack sufficient knowledge and proficiency to advance in some other topics.

"Teleport and make me tired even before I go to school? Forget that." Mona says, her face showing discontent and uncomfortableness. She puts one hand to her hips but then glances at the still-looking Scaramouche.

"What about you?" She asks him, having her eyebrows raised in curiosity to his own reason. He has a lot more energy so, he can definitely teleport easily from one place to another. Then, Scaramouche stares back at Mona in... surprise.

"Oh, you're talking to me. Well, I guess I can but, I don't really see the point of coming here just to see you so, I'd rather just stay at home and sleep." Scaramouche says, sarcastically smiling at Mona who was already getting her fist ready to hit his face but, she controls herself.

"Anyway, what are we going to do here?" He then asks, looking at you, a little indifferent with the both of them since you can definitely see them starting a fight in the middle of the road or something like that and, if they do, nothing in this school can stop them other than the teachers or the gods.