Tour

"Color me surprised... I never knew school cafeterias can actually serve good food." You say, genuinely enjoying the food that was served to your table. You continue to eat, smiling happily as the two that was sitting next to you were quite surprised.

"What crappy school have you been to?" Aether asks, smirking as if he found it so unusual, before taking a bite out of his food. You put down your utensils, finishing in eating. You even surprise yourself noticing that you've finished it so quickly. You then think of a quick reply that won't make them question you too much.

"Well, just schools that weren't well known but still good. They had good teachings and lessons but, less on the food side." You say, now leaning your back on the chair, taking it easy. You then recall all the things you've experienced in your other schools, comparing it to your current school.

"Must've been terrible. Can't imagine studying without having to eat amazing food." Lumine proudly says, putting her lingering hair in the front, to the back of her ear, eating her food happily. You then smile, but bearing an angry and sad intention.

"Alright, I get it, everyone here is rich." You say, waving your hands, dismissing it as they both chuckle softly. You turn your head around, looking at the surroundings. The walls were made of beautiful quartz, having a huge square pattern in the middle made of mahogany where gold plates at each side meet. The ceiling was of the same type, only having a chandelier in the middle. 

"Heh. Step up your game~." Aether smugly says before taking another bite having a smirk on his face. You then sigh, thinking that he just had to say that after you were contemplating on the materials made for something simple like walls. Clearly money is nothing to the people who run this school. Suddenly, Lumine stands up.

"I should get going. I have a meeting in a few minutes and I can't afford to be late. Aether, give (y/n) the tour please." She says, having a bright but tired face as she was carrying the tray that contained her used items. You then thought that it must've been hard to be part of an important group in this prestigious school.

"I know I know stop reminding me. Just go." Aether says, already looking tired as he was already finished with his food. Lumine was gritting her teeth, smiling, but she was so obviously angry. Clearly she was about to argue but, she simply sighs and then stares at you.

"Take care of my brother, okay?" She says, smiling at you. You smile back at her but think that Aether isn't going to need any help at all from you. But still, a reply to that statement is quite important to continue being friends.