chapter 10.

It's been a few days since jungkook and taehyung returned.
Things have been quite lately.
Jungkook hadn't seen Jiah anywhere and Asking the captains would mean he's digging in some confidential information so he decided to avoid it.

Jimin had gone to the magical forest, to secure the barrier protecting the forest, so he's been alone ever since, captain jin would accompany him sometime during his training session but he was a busy man himself.

He didn't see the emperor anywhere since the day they came back from the dungeon.
Visiting the dungeon surely added in a drop from the vast ocean of experience.
But it also left him with some unanswered questions that lingered in his mind.

He's been ordered to patrol the capital from captain Hoseok. And Yes, he's been sour as always to jungkook but he has learned to adapt to things soon.

From his patrolling session this whole week jungkook had got the chance to explore the capital a lot more than he had expected.

And it was soon when jungkook found his heaven, where he is regularly training himself physically and mentally. The place calms him down, perfect to vent out his thoughts.

It was located at the most abandoned place in the royal capital.
It was mesmerizing. Almost as if it was an enchanting forest.
Maybe an enchanting forest.
The clouds above were always purplish except night ofcourse when the black jet colour took cover. The whole place was filled with elderberries, japanese maples, smoke bushes. The river was also purple in colour due to the reflection of the purple surrounding.

This particular night was very suffocating for jungkook.
He felt anxious and overwhelmed for some reasons. He knew exactly what the reasons were But he didn't wanted to enlighten himself.

He was walking towards his safe heaven.

After coming back from the dungeon, jungkook thought and revised many stuffs, which left him with many questions and jungkook was impatient. Always been called that.
He needed all the answers to the question. And he'll get them. Because he's stubborn.

But the question that has been lingering around his mind since the past week was that, the man from the hiwaga kingdom refered the emperor as 'brother'.

Why?

He dosen't know. And he cannot ask because he just cannot.
Noone trusts him yet.

He heaved a sigh as he reached the captivating place.
Deciding to lie down a little under a tree, he walked ahead.
Only to yelp in suprise due to a voice.

"So you're following me now?"

He looked back to see none other than the emperor himself. Instantly bowing his head down in respect, he was at his knees.

"At ease"

Standing up from the kneeling position head still down.

"Heads up, it irks me to see your head bowed"

Jungkook held his head up not daring to meet with the emperor's cold eyes, a pinkish hue spread on his cheek due to the sudden comment from the emperor.

Taehyung walked past jungkook and sat under the tree, his gaze lingering around the lake.

Physically here, mentally somewhere else.

"Ask your questions"

Even though jungkook was hesitant he had to let this out.

" The spy from the hiwaga kingdom, he referred you as his brother."

"And?"

"Is he your... brother?"

"Even though I'm not obliged to tell you anything regarding this matter, my strings beats me to it"