72: He's Zed, But He's Not

By the time Aeiou opened his eyes, warm air pummeled his face gently, and it was Zed's sleeping face he saw first.

They laid on the bed face to face with each other. With Zed's left arm as Aeiou's pillow and Aeiou's left arm on Zed's waist. Aeiou leaned his face closer, confident that Zed was asleep.

Aeiou gulped from the sight in front of him. Sharp, big nose, subtly long lashes, flawlessly white skin, and pink lips. Aeiou  leaned his face closer and gave Zed a kiss.

Aeiou pulled back and stared at Zed again. He never knew he would be this enticed with another man's beauty, but there he was, staring at Zed's sleeping face, wanting to kiss Zed every other second. Of course, Aeiou was the shy type, he doesn't want Zed to know how whipped he was although it was already obvious. He was the type to convince Zed how annoying Zed was, but the moment Zed leaves, Aeiou would chase the prince like his life depends on it.

Suddenly, the lips in front of Aeiou parted. "I'm yours. Kiss me more."

Without hesitation, Aeiou sat up from the bed and gnashed his teeth. "My lips accidentally touched yours."

Zed smirked with eyes closed. "What a beautiful accident."

Aeiou groaned. He slapped himself and thought, You always get caught!

He looked at Zed still sleeping, then his eyes landed over the clock on Zed's bedside table.

11:30 am.

Aeiou's eyes widened. He told his father he'd go to an overnight with a friend and be back early in the morning.

"Zed..." Aeiou pushed Zed's butt.

"Hmm?" Zed did not open his eyes. "Wanna top this time?"

Aeiou gnashed his teeth in anger. "It's always sex in your mind!"

"Haha... Said by the guy who jerks me when I'm asleep."

"Tsk! Wake up, Philip might be looking for me."

"Hmm... Five minutes, baby."

To Aeiou's surprise, Zed opened his eyes, sat on the bed and kissed him. Aeiou's brows furrowed, and before he could push Zed, Zed fell back to bed.

Zed groaned, "Message our dad you're with me and we woke up late. He'd understand."

"He's probably worried to death. We have to show up ourselves."

Zed raised his hand. "Okay, okay. Just five more minutes, baby."

Aeiou removed the blanket on him and stood from the bed, he searched for his clothes. He's butt naked for God's sake, if someone broke in, they'd see his cock hanging between his legs.

Boxer, shorts, and shirts, Aeiou looked for those. But he only saw some ripped clothes lying on the floor. It was all Aeiou's clothes that Zed ripped last night. He sighed. It was his favorite black shirt with Morissette's name on top. If this keeps up, Aeiou would lose a lot of clothes for sure.

Aeiou walked to the closet and planned to wear Zed's clothes instead. But froze when he opened the door and touched a black shirt with Gucci print on the chest area. This clothes costs a lot of money, if Zed gets wild again, he'd rip this for sure. Well, there was no way Aeiou would let Zed destroy such expensive clothes.

Aeiou turned his head back to Zed, who was still lying on the bed. "Hey, I will wear your expensive clothes. Do not rip them open, okay?"

With his eyes closed, Zed answered with a smile, "I don't care. I will rip them open like I'm opening a christmas gift... Wait hold on... Aeiou!" Zed sat on the bed quickly. His jaw dropped, and eyes widened in worry. He stared at Aeiou and pointed at him with two arms. "How can you... walk? Your back doesn't hurt?"