57: Cabriolet

The class ended and students bustled out of the classroom to get their lunch. Except for one person.

Spinning his pen on his finger, Zed gnashed his teeth and looked behind him to see the once occupied chair of a tall, dark, and handsome guy, empty. Aeiou hasn't come back to the classroom yet.

Zed snapped his pen and the cracked pieces of plastic fell on the floor. "Argh!" He scratched his head viciously. Should I look for him, or should I wait for him here? Wait... a minute. What if he want to purposely get rid of me? Thinking about it, Zed's blood boiled.

Okay fine, you want space? Good.

Zed started gathering his things and picked up Aeiou's bag before rushing to the school gate. You want to play this game, huh? Okay, I won't look for you, but I will make you look for me! Hahaha!

Zed laughed inside his mind as he carried Aeiou's backpack.

Beep!

When Zed reached the school gate, a black cabriolet stopped in front of him, stopping Zed with his plan. The window rolled down and what showed was Jaspher's face. Jaspher's smile quievered. He got out of the car and strolled out like an old man holding his back with one hand. Zed squinted his eyes in confusion. Every step, Zed saw how Jaspher's cheeks flinched.

"What happened to your legs?" Zed asked.

"I fell from the staircase." Jaspher yanked the key to Zed's chest, then he put his hand to waist. "Por qué me engañaste? [Why did you trick me?]" his brows were furrowed and his tone was filled with disappointment.

Zed snickered. Once Jaspher speak in Spanish to him, that means Jaspher is angry deep inside. "What trick?"

Jaspher continued to whine, "You said Jake had a girlfriend. He didn't!

Zed looked down and immediately realized. "Oh I get it. You think I was serious when I said Jake had a girlfriend. I was not. Hmm... So you felt insecure and wanted to try to bottom for the first ti-"

Jaspher retorded. "Stop! Tsk. I can't drive anymore, you have to take me home!"

Zed crossed his arms. "Jake was the one who fucked you, why won't he take you home?"

Jaspher blinked in disbelief. He plead continously, cried even. "Please Zed! You're the one who told me to get you a Cabriolet! Can't you even do this one favor? Jake had to go home because his mother was looking for him because he was out of school."

Zed snickered and thought about it. I got this Cabriolet with two seats only for me and Aeiou to ride. With only two seats, Aeiou couldn't seat anywhere but beside me. We can use this when we go to school or other events together. If Philip needs to come, I will borrow Jaspher's other cars, but for now, this two-seated Cabriolet will make sure that Aeiou would be one arm-reach away from me. Zed felt his stomach got heavy and his ears heat up. Simply, Aeiou would be my passenger prince, and I would not drive this car for the first time without my passenger prince!

Zed spoke, "Okay calm down, we'll just wait for my friend then I'll take you home. Now get inside and wait." Zed totally forgot about his initial plan and proceeded with a new one.

"Friend? But... There's only two seats!"

"Not really." Zed smiled devilishly.

"Okay, I will not be included with whatever plan you have in your head." Jaspher pulled the door, but before he sat inside, he turned his head back to Zed, "Wait, who's friend?"

"Aeiou."

"Ey-yu? Oh, that friend. Okay."

Zed nodded. "Solo ponte cómodo con ese asiento individual. [Just make yourself comfortable with that single seat.]" he commanded.