66: A Creep

The night before that day, Heather was on her bed watching the newest BL Series on her flat screen TV. Popcorn between her legs, and an iced coffee on her left side table.

One of the main characters grabbed the other by the cheek, "Alvin... I love you."

A squeal echoed, "Ahhh!" Heather bit her fingers.

The other grabbed that hand on his cheek. Tears fell down his eyes, "I love you too, Elijah. So much. But I don't like you anymore."

And then that boy ran back to his car and   drove away.

The sad music started playing, the boy named Elijah started crying, and the word The End flashed on the screen right mext to his face.

Heather's jaw dropped.

"Ah...! Why?! No!!! Director you're so stupiiiiid!" Heather shouted in her room. She rolled on her bed back and forth screaming, "Why do they have to seperate?! Ahhh!?!"

After rolling on her bed for five minutes, Heather looked up to her ceiling and wondered if the two boys she shipped in real life would be the same too... or was it even possible? Aeiou and Zed together?

She went to her phone. Then, she swiped to find Aeiou and Zed's candid picture together on her gallery. She felt her cheeks blushing just by the sight of the two.

Zed was sitting on Aeiou's lap in the picture while Aeiou was hiding his blushed face behind Zed's back. Truly the two was like the sun and moon together. The sunkissed skin of Aeiou, and the moonlight complexion of Zed. Aeiou and Zed was like a match made in heaven!

Suddenly, the fire of shipping two boys together burned on Heather again. Time to watch another series! Here we...

Heather took a deep breath and calmed herself. Suddenly, she felt sad. This was the farthest that she could go, a fantasy. She knew that her wish for these two boys to be together was impossible. Zed fucks girls, and Aeiou plays with girls. Heather knew the two were straight and everything they did that seems sus were only jokes.

Heather wanted to see them together forever, not only because she was a BL fan, but because she loved the idea of seeing her two brothers together happy. They seemed the happiest when they are with each other's company.

Heather's fantasies were just a bonus, a bonus she was thankful to witness forever. Truly, she'd rather see the two as brothers; drink together when they're down, give each other a helping hand, rather than lovers who'd only seperate at the end. The world is just too cruel for them. Heather thought. But I'll protect the two of them in the best way I can.

Suddenly, a message popped up on the screen of her phone. "This is Aeiou by the way. I changed my number. Hi, let's eat lunch tomorrow. I'll introduce you to my friends. 9:00 am." from Unknown number.

Heather squinted her eyes. That text did not feel and sound like Aeiou at all. Aeiou would sound more jolly and captivating, not straightforward.

But Heather replied anyways. "Sure, will Xrd come too? :-D" Heather already sent the message when she realized she spelled Zed's name wrongly. It was already late at night and her emotions were still high.

A minute passed and there was no reply. Then, a message came in, "Sure, I'll tell Xad too."

At that moment, Heather was not sure if Aeiou was mocking her but she only replied with a laughing emoji.

"So that's what he texted you?" Zed asked Heather as he drove Jaspher's car. Both of his hands on the steering wheel and his eyes glaring at the slow truck in front of them.