Guilty and strange

June's pov

Me and my friends turned around and we saw the same Red-haired boy from before and since i woke up here.

My mind: He's kinda cute...

Normal pov:

The Red-haired boy in the same uniform but with a black and white bow on his uniform and a little crowd on it, wearing black gloves, a red jewel pen on his pocket staring right at them angrily.

Ace then panicked at the looked of the dorm leader's face, Reese facepalm and groans, while Cater tries to play it cool with Riddle.

Ace: 😨 Heh! Dorm Leader!

Reese: 🤦‍♀️ [facepalm and angry] Way a go, Ace.

Cater: Oh my, Riddle. Your super crazy cute today.

Riddle: Hmph, Cater. If you talk too much it's going to cost you your head.

Cater: Hey now gimme a break!

Grim jumps off of Reese's shoulder and talks angrily.

Grim: 😾 Ffgna! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance exam!

Riddle: You're the freshmen that caused all that fuss of expulsion yesterday. Will you knock it off, calling someone's unique magic a weird collar? For goodness sake.

The Headmaster is soft. If you forgive rule breakers the whole system will collapse. All you have to do is cut the head off those who don't follow the rules.

Ace:😔 The things coming out of his mouth don't suits his looks...

Reese: I'm on the same page as you are, Ace.

Riddle: The headmaster appears to have forgiven you but make no mistake the next time it happens, I will not.

Ace tries to act gently and more pleasant to the dorm leader about the collar while he had his hand on the back of his head

Ace:.... By the way, dorm leader, is there any way...you could say, remove this collar?

But Riddle replied this?

Riddle: I was going to if you had learned your lesson but, the way you were just talking shows that you haven't at all. Keep it on for a while longer.

June: [thoughts in her mind] 🤔Wait a minute, somethings not right here...

Riddle: Don't worry, as first years you'll only be learning fundamentals, not actually using magic. You also won't be able to cause a scene like yesterday, isn't that great?

Now don't just sit around chatting away, finished lunch and head to your next class. Laws of the Queen of Hearts Number 271: "One should eat lunch and leave their seat within 15 minutes". If you break the rules... I'm sure you understand?