The Masked ghost

Grim: Funaa ~ !!!

June: Hiiiiyyyyyyaaaaahhh!!

Grim blows out fire more at the ghost while June hitting the ghost by a broom[martial art style]. After they work together the ghost panic.

Ghosts: Hee, heeeeeeee! We're goners! Run away~~!!

The ghosts quickly vanished and hides from them. June pants to her knees, taking a deep breath.

Grim: E-eh? We.. won?

June: [Turns to Grim] 😀Yep! And you... That was amazing!

Grim: Ha-hee.. That was scar...

June: 😊Aww, were you scared?

Grim notices June was smiling n teasing him about feeling scared and changes his attitude quickly to be brave n tough again.

Grim: No, I wasn't scared at all!

June: Pfff! Yeah right.

Grim: 😼This is nothing for the Great Grim! How 'bout that that, ghosts? You done?

June: You know, Grim your not as annoying n stupid at the same time. It was actually kinda cool.

Grim: 🤔Your not as weak as yourself. What was those moves n the broom your we're doing?

June: Uh martial arts.

June and Grim just smile at each other. I think there gonna get along just fine until the Headmaster came and appears to have a box of food in his hand, and holding a bag with it.

Crowley: 😄Good evening, dear June! I have graciously brought you supper.[notices Grim is here] You're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw you out of the school, what are you doing here?

Grim and June turns around and see Crowley, behind them and once again Grim acts being braved again.

Grim: Hmph! I exterminated the ghost problem! Be grateful!

Crowley: Hmm? What do you mean by that?

June: Well...

One talk later

After June explains everything to the headmaster about the ghosts and an extra there skills there doing at the ghost. Crowley mentioned about what June's words.

Crowley: Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here so students keep away from this dormitory. And that's why it is now empty. I'd forgotten that. However, hmmmm....

June:😕However what, Mr.Crowley?[thoughts in her mind] It's not like he didn't notice the ghost or anything about it. Right?

Crowley: For you two to work together to get rid of them.

That puts June and Grim into a shocking news.

June and Grim: HUH!?😨

Grim: I'm not gonna overlook that "together" comment. She was just standing there watching. And I did this for a can of tuna.

The words out of Grim really got June angry at him again and started to yell at him. Which that puts them into an tiny argument.

June: 💢 Grim! You saw me used the broom and we both worked together to get rid of the ghost and you should remember that!!

Grim: 😾If you weren't weak n helpless then I wouldn't help you out but you didn't give me a can of tuna!

June:💢😠 I was not weak and helpless! We worked together!

Grim: 😾Then you should've...Ah! I haven't gotten that tuna yet!

They both had a angry stared at each other but they stop while the headmaster talks.

Crowley: I'd like the two of you to show me how you exterminated those ghosts.

Grim: But we already gotten rid of all the ghosts! Before that: Give. Me. Tuna!

June: [thoughts in her mind] Alright That's it! Have he found Reese and Spring yet? I'm worried about them.

June finally relax, take a deep breath and looks at Crowley holding a potion of whatever it does.

June: 😮‍💨?

Crowley: I shall be the ghosts. If you beat me, I'll give you tuna cans. For I am gracious. Now then, Transformation Potion! (gulp)

Shortly after that the headmaster drinks the potion and transforms into a ghost, it's like the other three but in the headmaster hat n mask. June was impressed but Grim was not as much.

Grim: Eeeeeeeh, I don't wanna. This is a pain and I have to team up with her again...

June: This might be a chance to get into the school!

Grim smiles at June and June smiles back at her. June holds the broom and swings it around her again. Now there both ready.

Grim: Grrrnnuuu... This is the last time! You absolutely, absolutely have to give me the tuna!!!

June: Alright! Let's do it!

Let the final battle of the ghost begins now!

To be continued.

I hoped you like it share and leave a comment about it.😉