💫June's mission Dream💫

Soon June fell asleep until she found herself into her dream. Nothing but blank white clouds n fog.

June: Where am I?

June questions why she's here until she saw a woman in white, gold, and blue with blonde hair covered by her white cloak calling for her name.

Mystery woman: June? June?

June: Who are you?

Mystery woman: I am the former guardian of the sapphire ring and my name is not important, what is important that I need your help.

June: Help?

Former guardian: Yes, deary. Your family have a very powerful gift and it's important I tell you this. The ring your wearing is not an ordinary ring, it's fill with a strong force of light magic. Very powerful unique magic in history.

June: Magic? 😳 So I wasn't born fully human?

Former guardian: No but I'll tell you a story, you're father was one of the powerful magician in twisted wonderland but then he left to lived in the human world and fell in love at your mother, marriage, and gave birth to you and your brothers. They love you and your brothers very much and want to have happiness for a life time, but it didn't last long. Your mother ended up sacrificing herself to saved you and your brothers from a strong force of dark magic since you can't remember that when your father use his unique magic to erase your memories about what happened.

June was shocked about what the Former guardian just said.

June: No way, my dad told me my mom died in illness.

Former guardian: That's was a lie to protect you. But none of that matters you need to find your friends and get the 7 powerful gemstones but 3 gemstones are the main search.

Sapphire the heart of the princess,

Jade the strength of the hero,

and Ruby the brains of the genius.

Once you find the 7 gemstones and your friends, it would allow you to return home and restore your memories.

June: 🙂I'll do it!

Former guardian: Good. One more thing, keep your ring with you, it will unlock your unique magic whenever you're ever in danger or into trouble, it will bring you a very powerful weapon and a strong force of light magic to defeat dark magic, but only used it when you're in real trouble. Goodbye June, be strong, brave, and listen to your heart! Good luck!

The Former guardian started to disappear from June's dream while June was saying words.

June: [thoughts in her mind] That's what mom used to say before [thoughts in mind end]. 😀 I won't let you down! I'll find the 3 gemstones and my friends! I promise!

Since June waving goodbye to the former guardian, the bright light shine from June's eyes when she staring to wake up from her dream.

To be continued.

I hope you like it share and leave a comment about it.