Ramshackle dorm n ghosts

June's pov:

We managed get to the abandoned house, call Ramshackle when I first looked at it looks like the Haunted Mansion from one of the movies I watched.

Me: That's too much charm.

Crowley: Right, right. Please come inside.

I followed the headmaster to the inside of the place and it's a mess!!

Books on the floor, cobwebs everywhere, furniture and picture frames out of place, it's really dusty here

Books on the floor, cobwebs everywhere, furniture and picture frames out of place, it's really dusty here. But I'm going have a lot of work to do. I can do I know i can!😄

Crowley: Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain. I'm going back to do more research and finding your friends. Make yourself at home, my dear. Don't go wandering around the school! Goodbye!

Crowley leaves me here to stay here for a bit, when I clean up and so much to do here it's a lot like Cinderella a bit it shouldn't be that hard right? Well I'm used to do chores around my house. Then I saw something light outside of the window.

Me: The dust looks like snow~

I ran to the window to take a closer look and it's raining outside. Soft but hard rain, I loved the sounds of rain at night time.

 Soft but hard rain, I loved the sounds of rain at night time

Me: It's raining...

I felt relaxed seeing the rain drizzling from outside. I picked up the rocking chair and turn it over to a proper position. Started up the rug, turn the table over, picking up a few books and blowing off the dust off of it. To be more honest, I'm used to do cleaning around my house as my dad has to work at so many jobs, also Kennith doesn't pretty much care about it. I hummed and talking to myself.

Me: See, daddy I know I can do this. I'm doing just fine. I'll be back soon🙂 I promise. As soon I find Reese and Spring again.

That isn't until I heard something.

Normal pov:

That isn't until June heard something, June puts the books down into the table and walks a bit closer and it jumps out, it was Grim.