I'm not a guy, but I'm a girl!

Meanwhile at the mirror chambers/ entrance ceremony

Meanwhile at the mirror chambers/ entrance ceremony. 6 other guys n a Blue Tablet standing to check on the new students before leaving.

Red hair boy: Is that all for the new student dorm assignments? Listen up, new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head.

Boy with lion ears: Uuugghh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over. We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me.

Boy with glasses: To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest. As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle. I will support you to the best of my ability.

Beautiful blonde boy: By the way, where did the Dean go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony.

Blue Tablet [voice only]: Abandoning his post.

Tanned boy: Did he get a stomachache or something?

June and Crowley arrived at the entrance ceremony with a bardged in. June looks around and sees many boys but in June's eyes they all have beautiful faces very tall heights, they look a bit like dolls. [It's June's opinion]. And they all stared at June but didn't notice that she's a girl, Yet.

Crowley: Not at all.

Red hair boy: He's here.

Crowley: I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student, so I went to find them. You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon, step in front of the Dark Mirror.

June: Y-yes sir.

Grim: Mghgmh!!!><

June walks towards to the dark and sees a green masked man with black tattoos on him with a mean face and green fire behind, looking at her. June was a bit scared seeing his face in front of him.

Dark mirror: State thy name.

June took a deep breath and looked at him bravely and saying her name.

June: [breathe heavily and faced him bravely] June Willows.

After saying her name a bunch of people behind her were whispering and gossiping about her name out loud and June can hear them.

That sounds like a girls name to me.

Weird for a boy.

The name sounds familiar?

Hahaha!

June ignores what there saying about her name, then she turns around to faced back at the dark mirror, until he replies.

Dark mirror: June Willows... The shape of thy soul is...
............
...........
I do not know.

June: ?

Crowley: Come again?

Dark mirror: I sense not a spark of magic from this one... The color, the shape, all are nothing. Therefore, he is suited for no dormitory. But the last name is familiar.

The audience whispers and murmurs about it.

June:(thoughts in her mind) This is just weird. I don't know if it's just a dream or is it real? What is going on!? Wait, this place is full of guys!

Crowley: An Ebony Carriage would absolutely never go to meet someone who can't use magic! In 100 years, there has not been once been a mistake in student selection. So why in the world...

June kept looking around and sees nothing but full of guys. And questioning Crowley.

June: Uh, I think there's been a mistake, Mr.Crowley you didn't tell me it's an all boy school here.

Crowley: What do you mean? Wait are you a...

June: Yes...[taking off her hood in front of everyone and revealing herself, her blonde ponytail with a magenta hair tie and her rainbow hair band in the front]...I'm a girl.😞

That kinda surprise everyone in the room and once more, the guys behind her whispering and gossiping about her again! And they are smirking and staring at her.😏

Wow! A girl!?

Dang she's very cute!

She looks like an angel.

Crowley: My goodness, we couldn't let a young lady here especially without using magic.

June: 😓Well, at least things couldn't possibly get any worst?

By then, Grim managed to get himself free from the bonds and goes into a rage.

Grim: Mghmgh... Pah! Then I'll take her place!

Crowley: Stay right there! raccoon!

Grim: Unlike that dumb human, I'm a guy and can use magic! Let me in the school instead! If you need proof, I'll show you right now!

Red hair boy: Everyone get down!

Grim: Nnnaah~!!

Grim using blue fire around the ceremony. June backed away from the fire and sees a tanned boy butt was on fire, hopped up and started running around.

Tanned boy: Aaaaaaah! Hottttttt! My butt's on fire!

Crowley: At this rate, the school will be a sea of fire! Somebody, catch that raccoon!

Boy with lion ears: Che! Suck-ups.

Blonde boy: Hmm? Aren't you good at hunting? Doesn't it look like a nice, plump snack?

Boy with lion ears: Why me? do it yourself.😑

Boy with glasses: Mr.Crowley, please leave it to me. I'm sure the others couldn't stomach harassing the poor creature, so I will take it upon myself.

Blue Tablet: That's Azul for you. Always try to earn himself points.

Tanned boy: Um, hey, could someone put out my butt fire already!?

Crowley: Are you all even listening!?😠

Boy with lion ears: If it's just catching some stupid raccoon, can't you do it yourself, Teach?

Boy with glasses: It certainly has moxie. Care to help me, Riddle?

Red hair boy (Riddle): I can't overlook those who breaks rules. Let's hurry and get it, especially on this young lady.

June:(Thoughts in her mind) Great! This school is full of guys and they all like me. I just hoped I can get out of here before my dad realizes I'm really gone.

So that the red hair boy and the other one in glasses started to chase and trying to catched Grim before he made a real mess while June went to try to help the tanned boy who's butt on fire.

To be continued.