The Ring's magic

They managed to hold the monster now there chance to escape.

Grim: We got the magic crystal! Let's skadaddle!

June: He's right! I'll hold on to it now let's go!

Ace: Roger!

Faceless monster: That. Is... MIIIIINNNEE!!!

They ran out while they still have the magic crystal. They made there way back outside of the mine and into the woods. But the monster managed to catch up to get them.

Ace: You're kidding!? It knocked off all that stuff and came after us!

Faceless monster: Uuuh... uuughhh...! Give... it ba...ck!!

Deuce: Shoot, it's gonna catch up to us!

June: But it's weaker! Now we might...

Ace: Aaah, fine! Let's finish it! Don't let me down, Mr. Serious!

Deuce: You too! June, you should get out of here and take the magic crystal with you.

June: Wait what about you guys? And...

Ace: Just go!

June: Okay!

The boys and Grim were at front of June to face the monster once more, June runs to the woods, holding the magic crystal in hands and into the woods.

Grim: I'll show off my true power!

The 2 boys and the cat are ready to take down the monster for the last time. Ace and Deuce hold there pens to get ready. Let the final battle begin!

June's pov:

I ran while holding the crystal then I stopped and sees my ring glowing and I started to hear voices in my head.

Me: I can't just leave them!

I can hear the rumble, I turn around and sees the guys fighting the monster. I kept trying using my ring but it's still not working.

I had flashbacks of the things happening here and I can't just leave them to die. Then I felt something in my head, a flashback when I was little about leaving someone behind in a storm. I shake my head to get back to myself. No! I'm not gonna let that happen again.

Me: I can help!

So I put the crystal in my pocket and ran back to were the boys battling the monster to help them to defeat it. Deuce got hit to the ground so I went to help him get up and Deuce just said.

Deuce: June! Stay back!

Me: No! I'm not leaving any of you behind! Not all of you are in danger!

Deuce gets up and smiles at me but then a shadow of the monster was right behind us. So I pushed Deuce away from me, safely but the hand swing at me and my back got hit by a tree. I tried to get up but it hurts and the monster is getting closer to me but stop by Ace and Grim.

Faceless monster: THE STONE.....

Reese's voice: We got each other backs, June!

Spring's voice: Will always be here together, Ju!

The voices kept ringing in my head that I had good allies, my best friends, my brothers, my father, my... mother. No not again! I can't  do this! I can't-

Then I get one more flashback and it's my mom saying before.

Mom: You can do this, June... Believe in yourself.

Me: Mom.....

Normal pov:

The boys cried out to her.