Can't go back home

After that huge chase and mess, Riddle uses his magic on Grim and it was a black n red heart collar.

Riddle: OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

Grim: Nygah!! The heck is this!?

Riddle: Laws of the Queen of Hearts Number 23: "One shall never bring a cat into a festival."You being a cat means you've broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once.

Grim: I'm not a cat! I'll burn this collar right up and ... E, eh? I can't use my fire![can't used his fire]

Riddle: Hmph! You won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. Just like an ordinary cat.

June: [To Riddle] He's not my pet! I just met him today! 😠

Grim: Wh-what?! I'm not some pet!😾

Riddle: Don't worry, I'd never keep a pet like you. I'll take it off anyway when you get thrown out.

Boy with glasses: Wow, as wonderful as ever. Any and all magic gets sealed by your Unique Magic, Riddle. I want it... No, I wouldn't ever want that cast on me.

Crowley: You must do something about this! It is your familiar!
Properly discip... eh? It's not yours?

June: How many times do I have to tell you! He's not even mine! 💢

Crowley: Y-you did? (Ahem) Anyway, let's get it out of the school at any rate. We won't turn you into a stew. For I am gracious. Someone help, please.

While that Riddle turns to June, looking at her straight at the eye [June's height is 159cm and Riddle is 160cm], Riddle grabs her chin to look at him more while June blushes at bit.

June: [Blushes]

Riddle: As for you, we have rules about this is a boy school and for magic since you can't for a beautiful rose such as yourself, the headmaster will bring you home safely.

Riddle let's go of June's chin and brings Grim out of the ceremony while June's blushing.

Grim: Gyaaaa! Let me go! I'm going to, going to... Become the greatest magician! (gets shut out)

Soon that Riddle takes Grim out of the ceremony and into outside.

June: I kinda feel bad for him.

Crowley: We had a bit of trouble along the way but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close. Dormitory Heads, please show the new students back to the dormitories. ... Hm? Now that I think about it, I don't see the leader for Diasomnia, Mr. Draconia, around at all...

Boy with lion ears: That's no different from usual, is it?

Tanned boy: What? Did nobody tell him about the ceremony?

Blonde boy: If you're going to complain, you should've done it yourself.

Tanned boy: Hmmm. But I don't really know anything about that guy.