🕷The final Prolouge part 1 & 2🕷

The final Prolouge part 1:

Reese's pov:

Me and Spring kept looking to find June everywhere in this castle until we bumped into a masked man. I think he's in charge of this place. So I asked him.

Me: Excuse me, do you know where our friend is? Her name is June.

Crowley: Probably I do, my dear. Follow me.

So we both Follow him and right were we just started in this darn place.

I was gonna ask him what is going on but he kinda took us to the mirror with a face inside and asked for our names

I was gonna ask him what is going on but he kinda took us to the mirror with a face inside and asked for our names. So I said mine and Spring's name it saids "no dorm". I don't know what that means? I was gonna ask more questions but I saw June with 2 boys with a heart n spade on there faces and i saw a gray cat with blue firey ears. Me and Spring smiled to see June again.

Normal pov:

The 3 girls smiled at each other and said.

June: 😀Reese! Spring!

Reese and Spring:😀 June!

The 3 girls ran to each other and give there selves a group hug. Smiling and looking at each other.

June: I'm so glad you're here!

Spring: Us too but where have you gone too?

June: 😅Well we went to an adventure in the Dwarf's Mine.

Then the headmaster looked at the 5 teens and the cat and saying.

Crowley: Eh!? You really went to Dwarfs' Mine to find a magic crystal?

Ace, Deuce, Grim, and June: Eeeh!?

Reese and Spring: ??

The boys, Grim and June were exclaimed and confused about what is going on n about the headmaster saying confused words.

Crowley: I really didn't think... You'd not only go but then come back with a crystal in hand. I quietly completed the paperwork for your expulsion.

Grim:💢 Nnga! The nerve of this guy! While we were off fighting some crazy beast!

Reese and Spring looked at the talking gray cat. Spring freaks out over Grim and went behind Reese scared.

Reese: What the heck!?

Spring: 😱Aaaaaaah!! Talking Cat!!

Grim:😾💢 [To Spring] I'm not a cat!

Reese: Well you looked like one.

Crowley: Beast?

Ace: There was a monster there! It was super gross and crazy strong, it was awful! And you shouldn't see June, she have some powerful magic n went wild fighting that thing!